Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, i think it was the killer pics that sealed it for RB :)...in an ideal world i dont think there is any Marvel fan out there who wouldnt want this in their collection - unfortunately with LSF's in comes down to space and money....Sometimes the need for something is too much and the Wolverine LSF is a definate need for me aswell as RB and in my opinion its a Wolverine collectible that i cant see being surpassed. Its the perfect Wolverine collectible and an awesome centre piece in any display, lets just hope it looks just as awesome in hand than it does in the pics :hi5:

I agree this will be one of the best Wolverine statues ever. Believe me I would love to own it but never see it happening. Hope to at least see one in person someday.

I am a broken man, broken by Man vs. Food! and all those tasty treats I can't have ;-(
If I am rich, I'll get that colossus pf, but a drumstick from KFC will suffice!

Capital One credit card....what's in your wallet?

Last edited:
I agree this will be one of the best Wolverine statues ever. Believe me I would love to own it but never see it happening. Hope to at least see one in person someday.

Well Arctic, your more than welcome to come take a look if your passing my way...i cant imagine too many people ordering this LSF direct from SSC. Saying that i dont see that many UK retailers even selling it. I know Forbiddon Planet who usually order a number of new items from SSC are not stocking it :dunno...only CollectiblesDirectUK as far as i know for GBP1800.00.

Will definately post pics up when this bad boy hits the UK shores dont worry! :yess:

Great news about the shipping to the UK. I never expected it to be that low. June payday this is ordered :yess:

Told you it was great news! :hi5: A friend and i were having a discussion about wht this LSF appears to only be $10 more in shipping costs to the UK than the Hulk Maquette?? I am assuming he will arrive in one box as opposed to 2 boxes like the Darth Maul LSF. I also think that he'll pretty much be packaged similiar to that of the original Wolvie PF....full body with legs, arms/claws packaged separatley and then the head packaged separate along with the large base. Its gonna be a huge box so cant understand the $75 shipping cost? :dunno

:hi5:Thanks Roberto maybe the next time I am in England visiting family I'll look you up, and please do post pics and vids of this guy as much as you want.

I was actually just looking at the sideshow site and for a NRD of $400 and 10 easy payments of $160 it can be mine. Plus shipping and tax and duty fees and....... :thud:Ahh never mind.

5969222076_0fe4751676_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sideshowcollectibles/with/5969222076/

Never saw this pic till now. This really shows the size of this thing well I think.

:hi5:Thanks Roberto maybe the next time I am in England visiting family I'll look you up, and please do post pics and vids of this guy as much as you want.

I was actually just looking at the sideshow site and for a NRD of $400 and 10 easy payments of $160 it can be mine. Plus shipping and tax and duty fees and....... :thud:Ahh never mind.

Please do! My home is open to all Freaks! (Er...that doesnt sound too good does it!) :lol:rotfl

I think thats what RB will be doing...paying the $400 NRD and then the 10 flexy payments of $180. Tax your looking at about GBP250-300 max on this piece

Never saw this pic till now. This really shows the size of this thing well I think.

Really glad you posted this pic Arctic...i can kinda see how SSC have come up with the $75 shipping quote now. From this pic the statue doesnt appear to be overly massive as some other LSF's and with that the statue is probably hollow as is the base. I'm cool with it being hollow otherwise who knows what the shipping costs would be. Besides i'm more bothered about whats going on on the outside to even care about whats going on in the inside! :lecture

But that Wolvie does look good in that pic! :thud: whether is worth $2000...well thats another question entirely

It's looking awesome cant wait for the inhand pics hoping to get this secured sooner rather than later
Getting slightly distracted by some customs at the moment but hoping to order in June/july

It's looking awesome cant wait for the inhand pics hoping to get this secured sooner rather than later
Getting slightly distracted by some customs at the moment but hoping to order in June/july

Hey Ant, hopefully some good news in tonights newsletter! If it says coming in the next 30 days then i'm gonna be pumped!! :yess:

Great news that you'll be flexing this piece mate! I think out of all us brits, your the die hard Wolvie fan so to not have it would be a sin:lecture :lol

dont get destracted by customs :lecture save monies!!!!!

Yeah the flexpay and low postage combo is very good what's the estimated cost now.

I just want to get a Hugh jackman 1/4 in my collection as well

Yeah the flexpay and low postage combo is very good what's the estimated cost now.

this is where Jay would come in handy...

approx cost to ship Wolvie to UK would be:

Figure cost $2000 / GBP1305

Tax cost $460 / GBP300

Shipping cost $75 / GBP50

Total cost : $2532 / GBP1655

not bad when you consider CollectiblesDirectUK are selling theirs for GBP1800

That's a really good price I like the 10 months to pay as well should have a deposit soon :)

Its a good price yes i agree but when you strip everything down on what your actually getting, there's no way its the 2K price tag. Just emphasises the fact they didnt include the extra head sculpts :(

I know it is sad really hope it's a suprise gift in the box

The price is very high when you look at some other manufacturers 1/2 scale figures

I think 1500 dollars would have been a great price but still im happy to pay it lol

I know it is sad really hope it's a suprise gift in the box

Man, if my computer could post gifs i'd look for one that shows the reaction of Brad Pitt in the movie Seven where he opens the box to find the exclusive head!!!:rotfl:rotfl:yess: Thats what i'll be like when i realise it only comes with just the one :(

That would be horrific of you expected 3 and received one. But the detail on the one is fantastic. Now just to flog my two statues and should have money for the deposit and the custom jackman statue :)

Yeah I saw that one there stock seems very random not to impressed with them. It's going to be collectibles direct or sideshow I think

I just cant decide on thie one,Looks fantastic just concerned with that amout of yellow fabric and dust/dirt.The PF costume fabric was quite "soft" and i was concered with that so sold it and kept the comiquette instead.
Plus its way overpriced for us in the UK with the tax, But it would look fantastic next to the IM 1:2.
Still very tempted to flex it with SS as i wont notice the cost as much, Tough decision!

That's a really good price I like the 10 months to pay as well should have a deposit soon :)

Yeah that's the payment plan I will go for. I take it you can pay it of earlier. It's just nice to know if I have a slack month £105 isn't going to be much of a problem to pay up. I'd love to PO this this month but its going to have to be next payday. Just to much to pay for this payday

Back