Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will have to wait to see what the rest of the year will bring us :gah:. RWOS pf, Wolf LSF, possibly a Brown Costume Wolvie in 1/4 :dunno.

Definitely getting this locally once the price settles or there is a sale. Selling up on LOTR and passing on non essentials from now on for cash and space for select characters from this line and I already have the IM. Sticking with my favourites only tho - Hulk, Spidey, Cap, Vader, Batman, Joker, Predator and Alien.

I took the plunge. Now let's get the other portraits! Or at least the unmasked version!:pray:

Hummm...
I guess if they dont make it then someone will. But I rather like you buy it from SS!

Ok, now is the head magnetic? I have to find out the yummy details!

Hummm...
I guess if they dont make it then someone will. But I rather like you buy it from SS!

Ok, now is the head magnetic? I have to find out the yummy details!

All I know is that the head is detachable. I suppose there is still time for them to offer the other portraits. Perhaps if enough people send emails, etc. I did my part by posting on their FB page and sending 2 emails to customer service. Of course, this may not do anything, but it certainly won't hurt. I wish everyone who is interested in this piece would email SS customer service, not to complain, but to say that they will purchase the piece if the alternate portraits are made available.:lecture

yeah, but only the masked is being made. the others were just mock ups

Ah...thank you. Well ____ this piece then.

nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Back