Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What re you talking about!! :slap
:cuckoo:

This is SS product!

And I can get it at a good discount. What is so hard for you guys to understand? lol. SS wont get full retail from me if I decide to get this is all im saying peeps.

And I can get it at a good discount. What is so hard for you guys to understand? lol. SS wont get full retail from me if I decide to get this is all im saying peeps.

Would love to get this piece! Where's a Good Price?

This thing (as fair or unfair the price may be to some) is a dream realized for me. This wolverine is THE Wolverine I grew up with and for the better part of a decade or more there was no other comic book character that came close to what Wolverine was to me. The fact that Sideshow is producing this at this scale I can't help but feel like I have an obligation to purchase this to encourage production of such future grails.

This thing (as fair or unfair the price may be to some) is a dream realized for me. This wolverine is THE Wolverine I grew up with and for the better part of a decade or more there was no other comic book character that came close to what Wolverine was to me. The fact that Sideshow is producing this at this scale I can't help but feel like I have an obligation to purchase this to encourage production of such future grails.

This maybe will turn into a wonderful statue but surely not a "grail".

A grail is something you buy for 300$ and after a while it worth 1500$ like DOOM for example.

I really have doubts that the statue´s value will grow in the future since it is open edition and you will be always available from SSC:lecture

Ok, more power to you! :hi5:
What we are saying is that SS gets a % cut at the end....
Which in turn will help bring to us more LSF products in the future! :peace

you're just gonna give most of it back in shipping

Not true, even the ones ordered from an etailer will drop-ship straight from SS to the end customer. They did the same thing for the 1:1 droids and is available for any product over a certain threshold.

Ok, more power to you! :hi5:
What we are saying is that SS gets a % cut at the end....
Which in turn will help bring to us more LSF products in the future! :peace

Im pretty sure you are smart enough to understand what my point was even if you dont agree with it. Of course SS gets a cut, lol. I know very well how a business runs. Im in charge of 300 partners for my marble/granite company dealing with different % discounts.

I think they were greedy on this piece by not adding another head so they can make a bigger profit. That is just MY opinion and wont change. I only buy exclusives now from their website. It doesn't make me a bad person to save some money on a overpriced statue to begin with. I dont feel bad for them at all.

This maybe will turn into a wonderful statue but surely not a "grail".

A grail is something you buy for 300$ and after a while it worth 1500$ like DOOM for example.

I really have doubts that the statue´s value will grow in the future since it is open edition and you will be always available from SSC:lecture

2uid5zo.gif

Im pretty sure you are smart enough to understand what my point was even if you dont agree with it. Of course SS gets a cut, lol. I know very well how a business runs. Im in charge of 300 partners for my marble/granite company dealing with different % discounts.

I think they were greedy on this piece by not adding another head so they can make a bigger profit. That is just MY opinion and wont change. I only buy exclusives now from their website. It doesn't make me a bad person to save some money on a overpriced statue to begin with. I dont feel bad for them at all.

Your a bad person! Bad! Bad! Bad! :ignore:
LOL!
JK :rotfl

I know what you are saying. Well, as your granite company does, so does SS. Thats just the way it goes. Without profit there is no sense making these things is there?

Yes you should be smart about buying decisions, no one is taking you guys for a fool! :lecture

I Understand this, i'm buying and not buying certain Hot Toys with this principle in mind

A grail is something you buy for 300$ and after a while it worth 1500$ like DOOM for example

Nope that's called a happy result, a "Grail" is that one character or version of character you've always wanted in your chosen format from your chosen company that you'd never sell.

For me it's a 1/4 Light-up Modern Nova Maquette from Sideshow.

I don't know what yours is but i know it would have to have a very low ES, retail for cheap and quadrouple in price on the aftermarket for you to be happy.

Last edited:
Oh this means then you will have first photos!!
Since you always get SS stuff way before me!

Hummm... I wonder if I can twist a few arms... :mwaha
Usually, it takes longer if you go through the local store.

I did ordered 2. I have one conversion in mind with one of them but in the mean time, i have 2 custom 1/2 scale coming in a few months (Hulk and Thor).

Usually, it takes longer if you go through the local store.

I did ordered 2. I have one conversion in mind with one of them but in the mean time, i have 2 custom 1/2 scale coming in a few months (Hulk and Thor).

I have only one more on order then I am just buying SS in 1:2! I want it done right! I am tired of issues that I have to go fix! :gah:
That is fantastic! To see another version of this statue, done right could be amazing!

I have only one more on order then I am just buying SS in 1:2! I want it done right! I am tired of issues that I have to go fix! :gah:
That is fantastic! To see another version of this statue, done right could be amazing!
Same here. I am done with the custom pieces also. The Sideshow materials and details are more superior.

Back