Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you guys can see

ce5bee9b.jpg

36448f76.jpg

87cc07c2.jpg

4748472a.jpg

bb869e59.jpg

Oh that one. That's been around for awhile now. Great sculpt & worksmanship but Marvel movie collectibles ain't my shiiii.

Saying the likeness is not close, is like saying there is only one true interpretation of Wolverine in all the different interpretations of Wolverine since 1974. Most folks looking at those pics aren't going to wonder who it it. ;)

Saying the likeness is not close, is like saying there is only one true interpretation of Wolverine in all the different interpretations of Wolverine since 1974. Most folks looking at those pics aren't going to wonder who it it. ;)
If a character is from a motion pictures then the likeness have to be spot on. Example, HT collectibles. But, when it comes to comic characters then its another story.

Yea this thing has been around a while. While I don't think it looks like Jackman much, it's still made pretty damn well. I like the clothing and the rest all look high quality.

I'd never buy it though.

How so? Curiosity speaking. I am a 1/6 collector, but this Wolverine is IMO the definitive Wolverine. This is the one I see from my childhood. Would LOVE to have this badboy!!

Because anything Wolverine is gold!!!!!!!!

:rotfl

I just like Wolverine. Should of mentioned that :eek:

Back