Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to...... really... really bad..

starskyhutch-doit.gif

Sideshow held off on us with the switch out portraits. EZ PASS!!!Make something worth $2000.00 and I'll buy it. Not a blown up PF with less display options.

Thank You

Sideshow held off on us with the switch out portraits. EZ PASS!!!Make something worth $2000.00 and I'll buy it. Not a blown up PF with less display options.

Thank You

yep, that's why I didn't order this. The Wolf Pred has a different head and switch out arm, and that head is much more detailed, and they are both the same height. I still don't get it, but that's why I put my order with Wolf.

Everyone think this is too expensive(include myself) , but after ppl getting it, it will even cost more to get it(if ss sold out)
Just like the optimus primes.

This is just great! Would be nice if they add the other heads, but if not, couldnt care, i will always display him with his mask anyway. :yess:

And people saying its just a bigger PF are just hahahaa. If you put Wolverine PF next to the LSF, hahaha. Omg I didnt see it in real life, yet!, but the detail on his face, his arms, the way the suit is fit on his body, and I can go on and on. The moment this arrives in my home, sorry for my PF's but they have to accept that they can't be a centerpiece anymore, prob my friends are hard trying to notice them when badboy Wolvie is watching at them all the time. :yess: ____, im so excited about this statue... :yess: :yess: 9 more months to go...... ;)

Back