Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:hi5: As long as he has hair and is slightly bigger than Wolvie and Spidey that would rock.

No love for bald Hulk makes Hulk ANGRY!!!
House_of___M___Hulk_by_callmetrouble.jpg

And sad...
th_huklsad.jpg

I was told at the SDCC dinner that there WILL BE a 1:2 Hulk.

Wouldn't 1:2 Hulk be twice the size of Wolvie almost? Can you really imagine that? I'm curious how this Wolvie would look next to the custom 1:2 Hulk some ppl on here have. You should've gotten one of those, not sure if you've seen it.

So how are these legendary scale when the legendary scale pf's head is much smaller than the legendary busts head. *PONDERS*

must be closer to 1/3 then, but SS scales are all outta whack anyways. I thought Wolvie looked pretty close to 3ft tall?

even the LSB's are all over the place, scale wise that is. Cap is like twice as big as DD, and there's others that aren't in the same scale also

If I remember right, Sideshow said that they wouldn't quite match to the scaling of the LSB's.

You mean like everything else they do. :lol
Not bashing on Sideshow since I really have no reason to but I don't think they really follow the exact representation scale wise on most of their products. Take the Life Size Busts for example, Bodie mentioned how large Wolvie's head is which is further proven by some of the pics with Hulk's Life Size Bust next to it. Just my 2 Canadian cents.

even the LSB's are all over the place, scale wise that is. Cap is like twice as big as DD, and there's others that aren't in the same scale also

Yikes, that's annoying, I can understand a different scale for Galactus but Cap and DD should be roughly the same scale.

You mean like everything else they do. :lol
Not bashing on Sideshow since I really have no reason to but I don't think they really follow the exact representation scale wise on most of their products. Take the Life Size Busts for example, Bodie mentioned how large Wolvie's head is which is further proven by some of the pics with Hulk's Life Size Bust next to it. Just my 2 Canadian cents.

I think the only line where they have done a relatively good job with consistent scale is the Premium Format line.

I was unaware of this. I thought all the 1/4 scale were solid. :slap

Yeah my boba fett PF is hollow, Stil looks amazing but really is kinda dissapointing when you pick him up and his base is 10X heavier than the whole figure. Darth maul and jack sparrow are solid though!

Yeah my boba fett PF is hollow, Stil looks amazing but really is kinda dissapointing when you pick him up and his base is 10X heavier than the whole figure. Darth maul and jack sparrow are solid though!

Boba's armor is made of plastic which also contributes to the light weightiness of the piece. Boba is still one that I wish to get my hands on though, slippery bastard! :lol

Back