Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything over $1K will price a lot of collectors out of this line. I think SS will try and keep it in the $800 - $1200 range.

I sure hope so! Once it gets above $1000, it starts to cross the line for me. At that point even using Flex-pay does not make it a justifiable expense. I think at a certain point, I really start to think: is this piece worth the starting retail price point? (That's regardless of whether or not I can afford it.)
Is a 30"-34", likely hollow, statue really worth upwards of $1500 retail? Not for me. Now if they priced it fairly at $1000 or less, then we're talking.

Anything over $1K will price a lot of collectors out of this line. I think SS will try and keep it in the $800 - $1200 range.

I'd say this is really unlikely. $1k-$2k depending on the size/licence/complexity, I'd be pretty BLOWN AWAY if they were cheaper. This isn't really a line meant for most collectors, size alone would drive them away. They're aiming for a certain market with these.

Not worth it.

Price not even out yet. :cuckoo:

troll-pic-funny.jpg

if this is less than $1100.. it might be worth it. Im guessing if it's closer to $2000 I might just opt for the life-size busts instead. pity because this looks so much betta than the PF.

Last edited:
First off, I am a fan of the Wolverine PF. My question is this:

I know that bigger is better, but how is this piece better than the PF? It still uses the same cloth uniform - complete with the same seams and color and the belt is all wonky, so now you have legendary scale pajamas. Right? Am I missing something? I don't see how someone can dislike the PF but like this piece when they are essentially the same except for scale and pose. :dunno

I know that bigger is better, but how is this piece better than the PF? It still uses the same cloth uniform - complete with the same seams and color and the belt is all wonky, so now you have legendary scale pajamas. Right? Am I missing something? I don't see how someone can dislike the PF but like this piece when they are essentially the same except for scale and pose. :dunno

:clap hahaha

I think they are not too far off. Only thing I can see is probably they can add more detail due to the scale and the materials stretch out better since it's over a larger surface area, but it still doesn't circumvent the horrid pajama effect imo. I also like the CSF pose slightly better but that's a matter of preference I guess. The base looks similar, somehow they really like that rocky outcropping base, which is cool imo. What really bothered me too was the accented lateral rib area and lack of pectorals the PF had. Looks like he had a barrel chest due to some childhood respiratory problems or something. Aside from that they aren't that dissimilar.

This LSF Wolvie is way better than the PF. The size makes all the difference. PF immitate real costume material and what's best to do it than in 1/2? Or better yet, a 1/1 life-size. I am not a fan of Wolvie but if I buy, I wouldn't want to see the little costume and the enormous/noticeable stitching on the fabric. With 1/2, the details and stitching on the fabric are still there but its not as noticeable compared to the rest of the area. And another advantage is more details can be express in more area.

If you've seen this in person and really think that it's just a bigger version of the PF...you're sadly mistaken. The fabric isn't even the same as the PF, much more details and of course BIGGER.

Yeah those huge seams on the PF are kinda annoying too. Glad they didn't go that route with the CSF.

I haven't seen this in person, only the pics posted so far. It is why I am asking the question. I personally like the PF and this piece. I just don't see that big of a difference between the two to like one and not the other. To each their own though.

After looking at the pics of this and the PF more closely, I can see that the seams are not as pronounced (especially on the legs) on the 1:2 scale piece which is a plus. Other than that though, the rest looks pretty much the same.

This LSF Wolvie is way better than the PF. The size makes all the difference. PF immitate real costume material and what's best to do it than in 1/2? Or better yet, a 1/1 life-size. I am not a fan of Wolvie but if I buy, I wouldn't want to see the little costume and the enormous/noticeable stitching on the fabric. With 1/2, the details and stitching on the fabric are still there but its not as noticeable compared to the rest of the area. And another advantage is more details can be express in more area.

:rotfl

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back