Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
likely, here i go quoting scott again =) he stated they are still determining if there will be ex with switch out display. something along that line.

hope there is no exclusive, no switch out head, hands, ears , nose or watever...

just make it better than the cinemaquette and with the right price..

hope there is no exclusive, no switch out head, hands, ears , nose or watever...

Yeah if they drop the price, I wouldn't mind no switch out head!

Better than what or which Cinemaquette?

are people still dreaming that this is some sort of $1,000 budget scale of overgrown PFs??? :rotfl

Better than what or which Cinemaquette?

are people still dreaming that this is some sort of $1,000 budget scale of overgrown PFs??? :rotfl

better than all the cinemaquette line...
u think its gonna be more than 1k or less?

im jus weary that this gonna be exactly like a pf, only bigger and insanely expensive

It pretty much IS a bigger P.F., just the head sculpt (not sure about rest of body) is made out of something other than polystone (I forget what it's called).

I'll be honest, I'll be shocked if it's under $1,000. I'm gonna take a guess and say $1,600. $1,999 for Maul and Obi-Wan.

So what's the similar size and proportion of the Wolf Predator CSF and the 1:2 scale Iron Man or Wolverine CSF?

img1918hb.jpg

The IM in that picture, per sideshow stats is 40", if the pedastals are the same, that pretty much makes, Obi and Darth 40" and Wolverine, maybe 36" cause he's not standing straight. However, Wolverine will take more space with the action pose.

So go ahead and take that tape measure out and see what 40" is.

It's awesome, but what on earth am I going to do with that. I have PF's looking for space. :slap

It pretty much IS a bigger P.F., just the head sculpt (not sure about rest of body) is made out of something other than polystone (I forget what it's called).

I'll be honest, I'll be shocked if it's under $1,000. I'm gonna take a guess and say $1,600. $1,999 for Maul and Obi-Wan.

so a Pf that is double the size of their $300 1/4 Pf piece is worth $1300 more? Maul and Obi-Wan more than IM? CM has to charge crazy prices for their pieces because it's the only way they can stay in business, that's why nobody complains about their pricing.

If we look at the 1:2 and 1:1 Terminator Endo for example, the 1:1 is only 3x the price of it's 1:2 counterpart, so that would make these over 5x the price of their 1:4 counterpart. I know a lot of rich people blindly throw away money like it grows on trees, but most people won't fall for such a ridiculous price increase on this new line if the price is anywhere close to $2k. It seems like SS wants to a make a lot of pieces in this line, so it wouldn't make sense for them to release 4 of these things within a year at $2k a piece.

so a Pf that is double the size of their $300 1/4 Pf piece is worth $1300 more? Maul and Obi-Wan more than IM? CM has to charge crazy prices for their pieces because it's the only way they can stay in business, that's why nobody complains about their pricing.

If we look at the 1:2 and 1:1 Terminator Endo for example, the 1:1 is only 3x the price of it's 1:2 counterpart, so that would make these over 5x the price of their 1:4 counterpart. I know a lot of rich people blindly throw away money like it grows on trees, but most people won't fall for such a ridiculous price increase on this new line if the price is anywhere close to $2k. It seems like SS wants to a make a lot of pieces in this line, so it wouldn't make sense for them to release 4 of these things within a year at $2k a piece.

The scale may be 1/2 vs 1/4 but the size is more than doubled. A square with 2cm sides is 4 times smaller in area than a square with 4cm sides.

better than all the cinemaquette line...
u think its gonna be more than 1k or less?

im jus weary that this gonna be exactly like a pf, only bigger and insanely expensive

You obviously have not seen a CM in person. The CM Predator is easily better than this Wolverine.

Account for inflation and you have an idea of where the pricing will be. It's naive to think these will be $1,000 or less.

No Wolvie is better cos, it's 1:2 scale and it's Wolvie! :rock If I had a to choose between a CM pred and this, I would sell it and buy this bad boy. Marvel always take precedence!

Doubt these will be 1k or less, maybe $1200 at the least but most likely $1300-$2k.

Sure would like for SSC to release the prices on these LSF, so that we can stop having all this speculation on what the price point might be. That way the collectors that will be buying can save up and move on to the next future purchase for their respective collection.

The scale may be 1/2 vs 1/4 but the size is more than doubled. A square with 2cm sides is 4 times smaller in area than a square with 4cm sides.

You're right about the mass size being more than doubled but you forget that this line will most likely be hollow. I bet they use double the amount of product to make these and not 4 xs. I think the price point would be good around $1200 give or take a $200. Now if these things are solid then most definitely I think they could push the $2k range.

You're right about the mass size being more than doubled but you forget that this line will most likely be hollow. I bet they use double the amount of product to make these and not 4 xs. I think the price point would be good around $1200 give or take a $200. Now if these things are solid then most definitely I think they could push the $2k range.

Problem is some of the 1/4 PFs are hollow too :lol. I see what you are saying but Sideshow doesn't charge less if things are hollow. Look at the latest 1:1 busts. All hollow without a reduction in price.

Problem is some of the 1/4 PFs are hollow too :lol. I see what you are saying but Sideshow doesn't charge less if things are hollow. Look at the latest 1:1 busts. All hollow without a reduction in price.

No kidding, I think Black Panther PF could float if you filled him with helium : P

Sure would like for SSC to release the prices on these LSF, so that we can stop having all this speculation on what the price point might be. That way the collectors that will be buying can save up and move on to the next future purchase for their respective collection.

Agree:clap

maybe so, but if the difference b/w 1:2 and 1:1 is only 3x the price, would it make reasonable sense to the consumer that the difference between 1:4 and 1:2 is 5x the price difference or more? I think we can all agree it will be b/w $1k-2k. We can see that SS wants us to buy more than one of these or else they wouldn't be selling 4 of em within a year. If you count Avatard, that would prolly make 5 really, with more to come next year.

could someone please name 1 SS 1:1 Bust that they know for a FACT was solid?
Im pretty sure they have never had one. Even going back to the 1st Faux Bronze Hellboy bust it was hollow.
Im pretty sure you guys are mistaken thinking any 1:1 bust from SS has ever been solid. All of the weight comes from a solid base and a hollow portrait... :monkey1

could someone please name 1 SS 1:1 Bust that they know for a FACT was solid?
Im pretty sure they have never had one. Even going back to the 1st Faux Bronze Hellboy bust it was hollow.
Im pretty sure you guys are mistaken thinking any 1:1 bust from SS has ever been solid. All of the weight comes from a solid base and a hollow portrait... :monkey1

nope, your right, the weight comes from the base. Just because a piece may be hollow, doesn't mean it won't be heavy.

Back