Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lycra-Spandex-X-Men-Wolverine-Catsuit-2975-3.jpg

i'd buy it!:lecture

:lol

First off, I am a fan of the Wolverine PF. My question is this:

I know that bigger is better, but how is this piece better than the PF? It still uses the same cloth uniform - complete with the same seams and color and the belt is all wonky, so now you have legendary scale pajamas. Right? Am I missing something? I don't see how someone can dislike the PF but like this piece when they are essentially the same except for scale and pose. :dunno

the obvious is, the face sculpt is nicer. It has a better presence, meaning it looks bigger and better than any other PF. the cloth is actually tighter on the legendary scale figure, and a bit more comic accurate. you have to see it in person to be a proper judge. I would've liked to see him in a brown jim lee suit, but I think judging from the two... after seeing the LSF.. my PF looks inferior.

I have yet to chime in on the price question, but imo there's no way this should be much more than $1000-$1200 based on the price point of the PF's. even at that price point there isn't a lot of collectors that will be willing to drop that much coin or allow that much space to one character.

For me if i do purchase this one, i'm seriously going to look at changing my collecting strategy from this point on.

I would've liked to see him in a brown jim lee suit

Here we go again. What has Jim Lee got to do with the brown suit, other than having drawn the character like that after many other artists did the same before him? What's so different about his rendition to label it a "Jim Lee suit"?

I swear, you kids and your Jim Lee. :gah:

;)

Last edited:
ur right. I did read uncanny x-men while wolverine had the brown suit prior to Jim Lee's run. I am a fan of Cockrum, and Byrne.. its just that the comic that I started to comprehend what exactly the x-men were ... was Jim Lee's infamous "death of Storm"... and thats when I started getting into comics heavily.

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_248.jpg

Here we go again. What has Jim Lee got to do with the brown suit, other than having drawn the character like that after many other artists did the same before him? What's so different about his rendition to label it a "Jim Lee suit"?

I swear, you kids and your Jim Lee. :gah:

;)

wolverine was wearing the brown suit on the cover of x men #1 :dunno

Back