Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the display name tag, Averone's video on this piece clearly shows Q3 2012, which is too long for me. I hope Sideshow move it to earlier date. 2nd Qtr will be best for me.

Which in reality will be either Q4 2012 or during Q1 2013.. like we haven't seen that before with certain pieces.. not SSC fault, sometimes factory turnaround and cargo ship time, or just problems during production can throw a product off by months...

Sure would like for SSC to release the prices on these LSF, so that we can stop having all this speculation on what the price point might be. That way the collectors that will be buying can save up and move on to the next future purchase for their respective collection.

But if you take the "save money" approach now then who is going to buy the other super cool pieces they put out???? That's their strategy. Sort of how they released all the 1:1 bust preorders before the LSF announcement. That way if you cancel in favor of the LSF they kept your NRD.

To those saying that the 1:2 Wolverine is better than the CM Predator...sorry, I forgot what section of the forum I was in.

But if you take the "save money" approach now then who is going to buy the other super cool pieces they put out???? That's their strategy. Sort of how they released all the 1:1 bust preorders before the LSF announcement. That way if you cancel in favor of the LSF they kept your NRD.

To those saying that the 1:2 Wolverine is better than the CM Predator...sorry, I forgot what section of the forum I was in.

That's the reason why with the NRD and things selling out slow, it's better to take the wait and see approach.

Marvel FTMW always! :clap Wolvie 1:2 looks great would pick and display him over any CM any day, plus the CMs are only 1:3 scale, nothing goes with them and they are dwarfed in comparison.

I'm going to have to agree with what fuzzy said about the NRD's and things selling out slow. That's why in this time and age of collecting statues. You have to have thought yourself some patience and self control of what you are ordering by this stage of the game, or you'll learn after taking a few unnecessary charges.

I would consider a very select few characters in this scale (like Spidey and Vader) but the infamous QC standards of SS make any of these a losing venture. The larger the scale, the more problems they have with any items. So many have terrible paint problems, arrive scuffed or broken, and are a huge hassle.

I guess they aren't quite 1/2 scale. Someone mentioned that anything in this line will be about the same size. It's prob just to put a statue line out that is more impressive and larger than the regular PFs or busts. I'm gonna pass on the ones at Con but when that mark V comes out, oh man, i'm gonna have to think really hard about that one.

Problem is some of the 1/4 PFs are hollow too :lol. I see what you are saying but Sideshow doesn't charge less if things are hollow. Look at the latest 1:1 busts. All hollow without a reduction in price.

I was unaware of this. I thought all the 1/4 scale were solid. :slap

I was told at the SDCC dinner that there WILL BE a 1:2 Hulk.

Hulk really? This is the first I heard of this. Did you just let out a big secret? I thought you guys had an agreement signed in blood not to discuss anything. :lol:lol

I was unaware of this. I thought all the 1/4 scale were solid. :slap

It really varies, some are some aren't.. some bases are and some bases aren't! It really just depend on what not sure! Sometimes if you look at the stats on the website for each PF you can gauge.. 12-15 lbs are pretty heavy.. and less hollow.. I love my Thor PF.. it's huge, but because of the size he's a bit hollow as is the base, but surprisingly it's still weighty... honestly it dosen't bother me too much, as I'm not going to holding it all day or manipulating it ... it's a staute...:)

Back