Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the claw is metal like the PF. Oh man this is so awesome I can't stop looking at the picture. I am dying to see the specs and the price. Sideshow is better not making this as an open edition. Hope we'll see the ES# when this beauty up for pre-order.

The 1/2 scale Iron Man was $2K, but the 1/4 scale Iron Man Maquette was around $200 more than a typical PF. Don't know if that means anything. Might not.

It does, because the lack of a 2nd party like Stan Winston Studios will mean a cheaper price. Can you imagine this in LSF?

IMG_9055.jpg

:lol...it's going to look real creepy in some collector's rooms.

The 1/2 scale Iron Man was $2K, but the 1/4 scale Iron Man Maquette was around $200 more than a typical PF. Don't know if that means anything. Might not.

That's why it's so hard to judge what this will cost. I say just double the price of the pf. Sounds fair to me :monkey1. It's that easy right? :rotfl

It does, because the lack of a 2nd party like Stan Winston Studios will mean a cheaper price. Can you imagine this in LSF?

:lol...it's going to look real creepy in some collector's rooms.

but the Wolf is collab w/ ADI, so that one is gonna be the most expensive in the line imo.

I think it will be honestly. I think that Wolf and even the Star Wars pieces (due to LFL) will come in higher than this....just a guess.

Looks amazing but with a family I simply can't justify buying even one of these legendary scale figures. Congrats to those who can.

I think it will be honestly. I think that Wolf and even the Star Wars pieces (due to LFL) will come in higher than this....just a guess.

but the SW pf's weren't all that expensive compared to your everyday pf, in fact, most were under $300 or right around it right?

Wolvie right arm looks weird
sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042639411.jpg

The claws look off. The claw on his right hand nearest his little finger seems to be coming out of his hand at an almost impossible angle to his forearm, in particular. The angle of all of his claws looks a bit off. The claws closet to his thumbs are the only ones that are straight out of his hands. That is incorrect. Only the center claws should come straight out of his hands. The outer claws are the only ones that should be angled slightly outwards. The overall claw set on both hands is angled towards his elbows. It is as if someone thought Wolverine only had one claw out of each arm, and then added the other two claws toward the elbows as an afterthought.

Last edited:
Looks like they went all out in the quality department for these but lets be realistic. 1:2 scale is just too big for 99% of us here unless you live in a ____ing mansion. How do you expect to display 20 of these things in your home? look how huge that 1:2 iron man is in the photo and he's kneeling down! :lol

WTF Sideshow?!

This is such an onslaught of good stuff!
DC PFs & now this!

So long Black Panther PF, I never loved you... :(:monkey2

Back