Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember back in 2009 and we saw the Iron Man 1:2 scale piece? They were just getting us ready.

(BTW Hello Allison...I remember you)

iron.png

So does this mean that the Legendary Scale Comiquettes will be 1:3 scale and cause even more of a separation? :lol

So does this mean that the Legendary Scale Comiquettes will be 1:3 scale and cause even more of a separation? :lol
Yeah, probably :lol

On top of that the 1/3 scalers will have the less desirable outfits and weaker sculpts. Sort of like the Wal-Mart strategy--"but if you pay just a little more, you can get something so much better!" Crafty, crafty Sideshow.

considering many PFs have become grail status, we may be able to just trade in a Cap PF for a Cap legendary figure for example if the value is similar.. might be worth the free upgrade (?) depending on how the others look..

The thought of a 1:2 Avengers set up with Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk....makes me cry.

tumblr_lbmr8dovKY1qdwo4to1_500.gif

very nice. This one is more of a surprise than the DC announcement ... *golf clap for SS* .. :monkey1

I so want this piece, but afraid what the price tag is gonna be.

Back