Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they went all out in the quality department for these but lets be realistic. 1:2 scale is just too big for 99% of us here unless you live in a ____ing mansion. How do you expect to display 20 of these things in your home? look how huge that 1:2 iron man is in the photo and he's kneeling down! :lol

I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! :lecture:panic:

In my mind this line will probably be extremely limited down to 500 if not less and will be one of those things that you want a large scale representation of your favorite character. I don't see them making a ton of these unless they are strangely bargain priced and for this scale that means around $700 which isn't going to happen realistically.

In my mind this line will probably be extremely limited down to 500 if not less and will be one of those things that you want a large scale representation of your favorite character. I don't see them making a ton of these unless they are strangely bargain priced and for this scale that means around $700 which isn't going to happen realistically.

it makes you wander how many of these pieces SS plans on making and how fast are they going to be released. It's a big gamble imo because, like what has already been said, 1:2 doesn't sell well for several reasons. What are they going to do if they have thousands of these huge pieces sitting in a already packed warehouse??

it makes you wander how many of these pieces SS plans on making and how fast are they going to be released. It's a big gamble imo because, like what has already been said, 1:2 doesn't sell well for several reasons. What are they going to do if they have thousands of these huge pieces sitting in a already packed warehouse??

They may do open edition sizes and produce them for order like IM 1:2 maq. I hope not tho'.

So the legendary scale is basically a larger scale of PF?

to quote IGN:

"Sideshow's Legendary Scale Busts measure in at 1:2 scale. In this case, the company indicated that the Legendary Scale Figures won't necessarily correspond to that scale, but each piece "will share a similar physical size and proportion."

They may do open edition sizes and produce them for order like IM 1:2 maq. I hope not tho'.

maybe, so like a made to order type of deal I guess. That's how open ES pieces get produced? It would make it easier to afford though. I wander if these will have Ex elements or switch out parts too. I would hope Wolf would have a Bio head and Wolvie a unmasked head, but if they are open edition with no Ex, then it would be best to order through a dealer in my shoes.

to quote IGN:

"Sideshow's Legendary Scale Busts measure in at 1:2 scale. In this case, the company indicated that the Legendary Scale Figures won't necessarily correspond to that scale, but each piece "will share a similar physical size and proportion."

So it's not necessary 1:2 scale then? The one I am most interested is the Predator.
I prefer 1:4 unless it happens to be an Emma Frost.:drool

Well crap. My Movie Captain America PF I have on preorder may soon be obsolete if they're going to do comic and movie Caps in this scale.

Oh hell bring 'em on! :rock

Well crap. My Movie Captain America PF I have on preorder may soon be obsolete if they're going to do comic and movie Caps in this scale.

Oh hell bring 'em on! :rock

All the PFs will be obsolete if they repeat them in this scale.

i refuse to buy this! with all the items I have on preorder and getting the DC line I cannot and will not spend more money... unless you can recommend a good place to donote organs cash only no questions asked. damn you sideshow.

So does "Legendary" mean "Classic"?

Is my Romita Sr. Spider-Man just around the corner and at 1:2 scale??!???

:yess:

BB

sideshowspidey.jpg

Back