Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror:horror:horror

this is the definitive Wolverine piece ever made so far. Looks way better than the pf :thud:. Must. resist :monkey4. I'm suprised they didn't start with Spidey. Frakin sweet.

I have a feeling these will be 1:3 scale similar to the Abe Sapien or the Beast or Juggernaut X3 pieces that were done instead of 1:2 scale so collectors will bite.

:horror:horror:horror

this is the definitive Wolverine piece ever made so far. Looks way better than the pf :thud:. Must. resist :monkey4. I'm suprised they didn't start with Spidey. Frakin sweet.

This hobby just went to a whole new level. :lol I'd definitely be down for Spidey. And I'd probably have to put the breaks on after that.

I can't afford $700+ statues, nor do I have the space, but damn I'll be envious of folks who do get the giant PFs. . .assuming the production paint looks like what we're seeing here.

I have a feeling these will be 1:3 scale similar to the Abe Sapien or the Beast or Juggernaut X3 pieces that were done instead of 1:2 scale so collectors will bite.

I hope so man, to bring down the price a bit. Hopefully in the $500-600 range

This hobby just went to a whole new level. :lol I'd definitely be down for Spidey. And I'd probably have to put the breaks on after that.

I'm more choosy when it comes to Marvel characters, unlike most of you in this section. I've been waiting for THE Wolverine piece, and this looks like it will be it unless they make the same sculpt in the Brown costume. ____ the Brown 1/4 pf with this guy around. But yea, I need a red/blue Spidey, so I'm down :hi5:. I just hope they don't do Venom for a long time in this scale or else all my 1/4 Marvel pieces will have to go.

I just read an interview where SS head dude mentioned their 1:2 scale figures will be a hit at the show.

SIDESHOW SEEMS TO HOLD SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR EITHER ANNOUNCEMENT OR DISPLAY AT COMIC CON. IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT WE CAN EXPECT FOR THIS YEAR'S EVENT?

Every year we look to bring something special to the show and this year is no exception. Our big announcement is the long-awaited DC deal and is a big development for Sideshow and our artistic and product goals. We'll be showing our new Joker Premium Format figure and I suspect it will be one of the highlights of the show. Our collaborations with Hot Toys and the products that come from that artistic union will be a big hit as well. But I'd also expect that our Legendary Scale Gallery display of figures in approximately 1:2 scale will be the most photographed collection at the entire show. The Sideshow art team has gone to extraordinary lengths to create the absolute seminal representation of some classic characters and I'm thrilled to be showcasing these new pieces

What the hell is going on with this year SDCC??? :lol Now we won't be able to complain about the lack of announcements for a very looooong time. Too much awesomeness.

What the hell is going on with this year SDCC??? :lol Now we won't be able to complain about the lack of announcements for a very looooong time.

:lol I should hope so. There's going to be PLENTY on our plate with all of these new releases and announcements.

Sideshow is blowing me away with this new scale. I thought I knew everything about Sideshow and this year they are really mixing things up a bit. I feel like a noob again.

No way am I gonna buy anything full 1:2 unless maybe its Hulk and/or Batman. Just not as rich as some of u rich bastards.

I just read an interview where SS head dude mentioned their 1:2 scale figures will be a hit at the show.

SIDESHOW SEEMS TO HOLD SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR EITHER ANNOUNCEMENT OR DISPLAY AT COMIC CON. IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT WE CAN EXPECT FOR THIS YEAR'S EVENT?

Every year we look to bring something special to the show and this year is no exception. Our big announcement is the long-awaited DC deal and is a big development for Sideshow and our artistic and product goals. We'll be showing our new Joker Premium Format figure and I suspect it will be one of the highlights of the show. Our collaborations with Hot Toys and the products that come from that artistic union will be a big hit as well. But I'd also expect that our Legendary Scale Gallery display of figures in approximately 1:2 scale will be the most photographed collection at the entire show. The Sideshow art team has gone to extraordinary lengths to create the absolute seminal representation of some classic characters and I'm thrilled to be showcasing these new pieces

So just for the record: we're not sure if this is 1:2 or 1:3 scale?

the interview says close to 1:2 scale

Guess there's gonna be a new phase, "1:2 or fail!", LOL.

I know! Damn!

Back