Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just glad I saved up and held off 1/5 scale to save up for these. :rock

charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg

Well, he's also hunched over. But he is standing on large rock.

So if he's leaning enough to reduce his height a foot, then it's a 25 inch tall statue. If he's leaning over a foot and a half, it's a 22 inch tall statue. How tall was the PF again? No wonder they are starting the 1/2 scale line with Wolverine. He's the smallest major Marvel character.

So if he's leaning enough to reduce his height a foot, then it's a 25 inch tall statue. If he's leaning over a foot and a half, it's a 22 inch tall statue. How tall was the PF again? No wonder they are starting the 1/2 scale line with Wolverine. He's the smallest major Marvel character.

they said legendary figure isn't scale based, but size based. meaning that Predator, Hulk, Wolverine, etc will all be roughly the same size.

If it's more than 2k or ES is open/huge I may hold off for a bit. If not it's probably a buy.

This line will definitely be a pick and choose but I'm seriously excited about it.

they said legendary figure isn't scale based, but size based. meaning that Predator, Hulk, Wolverine, etc will all be roughly the same size.

yeah that would be a little disappointing ...

Yeah, wonder what scale it's really in, because they have IM Maq and Endo's out already that are 1:2 so these may not be the same scale as those?

Also quoted earlier in this thread ;)

I'm sure bigger characters will be leaning while smaller will be standing tall so they can pose around the same look to each other similar to the PFs.

This is getting SERIOUS. The Premium Format scale is impressive but 1:2 scale is just astounding. From the looks of it, i prefer this sculpt to the PF Wolverine, but it's only one picture.

As many said before, HULK in this scale would be....LEGENDARY.If sculpted properly (not overly stylized, based off BUSCEMA's art), it could quite possibly be the greatest MARVEL collectible ever made, and it would be impossible to resist. But that would be it for me in regards to 1:2 marvel full-statues.

The 1/2 scale Iron Man was $2K, but the 1/4 scale Iron Man Maquette was around $200 more than a typical PF. Don't know if that means anything. Might not.

Back