Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bump..

66790_466373822343_58690437343_6039747_6415604_n.jpg

supes.jpg

*view image info*

Means you're a troll bro...and you pick your nose.

I was expecting more from the Spidey. It looks like crap, to me. The suit is way too baggy.

Definitely hot toys, But the recently developed Medicom's Prison Break line and the new Bruce Lee body is making Hot toys run for its money.

I WANT to like the Spider-Man figure but there's just something not right about it. I kind of like how the head works but other than that, I don't know.

This thread should be deleted imo. Its like:

Whos the 1st African American president in the history of USA?

We haven't had one yet...

And Spidey looks just "ok". I don't think he'll be worth the $175+ that he'll cost though...

This thread should be deleted imo. Its like:

Whos the 1st African American president in the history of USA?

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Yeah OS, are you trying to say that Hot Toys is taking a step back?

He looks on par with the $20 12" one ToyBiz released for the first Spider-Man movie years ago:

41VJ5JNZV2L.jpg

Though, at least TB attempted a reveal, did a snugger suit and cloth boots. Hell, even Medi's looks better and that's saying a whole hell of a lot! :lol

for what it is worth, it is hard to make a spiderman figure that is perfect because of the way the character wears one entire body suit that covers his entire body that limits the articulation.

Back