Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as oscorps list I take his posts trying to be a ____ for what it is. Him being him. I guarantee he wouldn't have the balls to act that way to anyone in person nor would the two folks who followed with their posts.

You can't guarantee ____ boy. Cause i guarantee i would. Would love to meet ya at SDCC. I'm not one of these all bark and no bite nerds you must meet all the time. I back my ____ up! (I'm 34 yrs old, i don't talk ____ i don't back up!) wanna be mad you get called out from time to time so be it.

And to tell the truth, i bet we would get along fine in RL and be good friends. And you would see that i would say the exact ____ to any of ya in RL and i would tell it to your face that that you get butthurt and were the number#1 apologist on this site first. (Nam ain't got nothing on you) You wanna know what you'd do when i see you face to face and i still tell it like it is? You'd laugh, i'd laugh, and we'd be friends....End of story...That's how it would roll son!

thenammagazine;3034343[center said:
41VJ5JNZV2L.jpg
[/center]

I loved that figure back in 2002! I bought a couple just to do customs. I loved the designs on the blue parts of the costume plus the rubber mask being removable was pretty cool back in those days.

Medicom dodged the bullit when it comes to their Comic and movie Spideys by making the masked head and the Peter Parker heads separate.

I'll love to see the cloth mask on the Hot Toys verison come off. I wonder if it will just reveal a a faceless head, like Chameleon.

Last edited:
I'm none of that but I think he's as good as Wolverine and Ghost Rider for sure. I don't see where this figure is bad at all. I can understand people talking about wanting cloth boots but I'm cool with it as is.

As far as oscorps list I take his posts trying to be a ____ for what it is. Him being him. I guarantee he wouldn't have the balls to act that way to anyone in person nor would the two folks who followed with their posts.

Actually, this type of poll is why I don't vote in public polls here. Cause if you do you get like the three folks above and others who will being dicks for the sake of thats who they are. I like both companies and have stuff from both. Its lose/lose for me. :lol

Just ranting for a second. Not really meant at you Nam sorry. :lol

We'll agree to disagree. I think he looks like ____ compared to Ghost Rider, or Wolverine. The baggy suit and Medi boots just make him look like ass. The lack of a reveal sculpt is a total fail as well.

As for the rest of your post... :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly:
There are only a handfull of people here I would full-on drill in the chin if I met in RL for personally insulting my wife and kids because they got the ____-end of the stick in an internet flame war. Those things aren't forgotten. They might talk big on here, but they'd be shaky chihuahuas covered in their own piss in RL.

Dude! Change font to bold and increase size to maximum and you've gone Selektiv here!

*dives for cover*

The difference is, I know what the ____ I'm talking about. Now if they tighten up the suit, shorten the body, give us an exposed Toby head and do something about the Medicom boots, I'll be more than happy to retract my statement. But as it stands, this just doesn't look like a $150+ HT figure to me. Looking at it, I'm hard pressed to spend 5x as much as the 12" TB on it just because it has the HT brand. :huh

Last edited:
We'll agree to disagree. I think he looks like ____ compared to Ghost Rider, or Wolverine. The baggy suit and Medi boots just make him look like ass. The lack of a reveal sculpt is a total fail as well.

As for the rest of your post... :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly:
There are only a handfull of people here I would full-on drill in the chin if I met in RL for personally insulting my wife and kids because they got the ____-end of the stick in an internet flame war. Those things aren't forgotten. They might talk big on here, but they'd be shaky chihuahuas covered in their own piss in RL.

I'll give ya the boots but I'd rather them go that route than it look like booties. I don't mind the sculpt not being there honestly. I would never display it much like I don't with any of the RDJ sculpts minus my custom.

Thank ya. :lol I just don't get why folks get so damn worked up over toys to the point they have to be rude about them. I wasn't raised that way at all.

you get butthurt and were the number#1 apologist on this site first

Thats the amazing things is I really don't get butthurt. Its more I get perplexed how some can get so worked up over something that is supposed to be fun. If my hobbies made me get rude and disrespectful as some do I'd quit. As far as apologist well if me saying both good and bad as equally as I try makes me one that's ok. I can live with it.

I prefer Bumblebeebill. :lol

Hey, don't take my word for it. Pure 1/6 perfection

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VwzaFpmLlMY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VwzaFpmLlMY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

He's got 1/1 covered as well

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9bQrGUpA8w0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9bQrGUpA8w0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Soldier Story would get a vote from me if they could get the scale of their heads right :lol

hahaha. your right, l here that a lot. in fact l hate Soldier Story heads and bodies, everything else is top of the line like there gear and weapons. l only use DID bodies and heads. though there brand new marine they are releasing the head looks much better then previous releases.

I'm none of that but I think he's as good as Wolverine and Ghost Rider for sure. I don't see where this figure is bad at all. I can understand people talking about wanting cloth boots but I'm cool with it as is.

So far about on par with Ghostrider, but not as good as Wolverine and Blade.

Outside of pictures here I don't recall ever seeing Blade before. He looks sweet though.

He is the best Marvel figure IMHO.

Iron Man figures are nice, but they are mostly sculpted. I like cloth.

Yeah, if you want more cloth than sculpted I could see that. I may have to track one down sometime if nothing more than to see it in person to compare.

Hey, don't take my word for it. Pure 1/6 perfection

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VwzaFpmLlMY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VwzaFpmLlMY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

OMG, someone buy his Predator so he won't destroy it!!!

Back