Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I deleted the old thread to make a new updated one. (and mods, this time don't edit my post and add Tonner and Hasbro Mmmmk? That's what "other" is for - thanks!)

I feel this one should be a tad more accurate(as it is worded differently and has enterbay in it) so please, vote again! ( i picked the ones i feel are the most relevant)

:peace

Last edited:
Re: Who Makes the Best high end 1/6 figures? (updated version)

Hot Toys. I was wondering why the other thread disappeared while I was browsing through it. :lol

Deja Vu?
I still say Hot Toys cause of the mid level price point and sheer amount of good licenses and great Yulli sculpts.

Why would you delete the other thread?

Why would you delete the other thread?

A lot of people were complaining it was "out of date" No Enterbay etc. Why Hasbro and tonner, but no Enterbay etc. So here it is. (plus i think many minds have changed since i first started that one)

Re: Who makes the best High End 1/6 figures? (updated version)

All 4 have made awesome stuff as well as ones they missed the mark on. But Hot Toys stands far above them.

A lot of people were complaining it was "out of date" No Enterbay etc. Why Hasbro and tonner, but no Enterbay etc. So here it is. (plus i think many minds have changed since i first started that one)
Lame reason. Who worries about complaints, because complaints are valid to those that make them. Anyway, without a criteria for what constitutes 'best' it's exactly the same as the previous one. Which is just a popularity contest.

Just making it figures (plural) removes any competition, as Hot Toys have made more outstanding product, consistently, than anyone else. So the result is stacked, or should I say known.

Lame reason. Who worries about complaints, because complaints are valid to those that make them.

Thanks for your great witty feedback. Nobody's worrying about anything. Just trying to make the poll a little more updated. And i never liked it how some mod came in and added Tonner and Hasbro to the list. You'll live!
Just making it figures (plural) removes any competition, as Hot Toys have made more outstanding product, consistently, than anyone else. So the result is stacked, or should I say known.

Don't matter as everyone has an opinion, i know a few who are sure to vote another way. :)

Re: Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures? (*Updated version*)

That's okay, no worries. You lived, even though the mods added some humour to your thread.

Is there any room for humour in collectibles?

I find nothing funny about Tonner. NOTHING!

:)

MMM.........yes , hot toys is the best for now , but enterbay is coming guys , these two companies surprise day by day , the level of realism and detail is excellent , i think sideshow and medi are a step back , the difference is big do not misunderstand what i write , i have 11 sideshow and 4 medis , but we have to recognize when something is better ; and at this time hot toys and enterbay are better in my humble opinion.

Can't go past Hot toys on this one..

I guess if i had to rank em, for me personally it would go like this.

1. HT
2. Enterbay (don't own any, but c'mon if someone is on par with HT it's EB)
3. Medicom
4. SS

But i really like certain things from all of them.

This thread should be called "Who makes the best mid-level 1/6 figures?"

The custom artists in the 1/6 community are kicking ass and taking names lately.

HT hands down. I don't understand why this is even still a discussion in some threads.

Hot Toys. Enterbay doesn't have much to choose from and there's something freaky about their head sculpts. Medicom and SS aren't even in the same league.

Back