Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HT has to accomplish as much articulation as possible with one suit. But in superhero movies they have so many versions of costumes it's crazy.

There might be a flying cape, a sitting cape, a standing suit, shirt with longer arms for flying, special color suits for FX needs, etc...

Use the wrong suit type for a shot and it looks like crap.

I don't know how many specialty Spider suits were built, but you can bet there were a few.

for what it is worth, it is hard to make a spiderman figure that is perfect because of the way the character wears one entire body suit that covers his entire body that limits the articulation.

Doesn't matter. I expected more from the innovative company that kicks out awesome Predators, Terminators and Iron Man figures. What I see looks like a halfassed attempt to keep the license by pumping out a figure. And it's a shame that it's even comparable to the ToyBiz one of yesteryear. It should be handsdown well beyond the quality, not only in build, but in appearance, of a $30 figure. And from what I see so far, it's not. You'd probably get a better looking figure picking up the Medi movie Spidey and giving him a body swap.

I wonder if the they have Toby Maguire's likeness rights?

I'm sure they have the rights to every major likeness in the film. In a big blockbuster picture like that, everyone has to sign off on likeness rights ahead of time for marketing and merchandising.

:rotfl

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">Medicom assassin47, GatackFC, kazukijun, venakin skywalker
</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" width="12%" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" width="13%" nowrap="nowrap">1.10%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> Sideshow angelofmusic2112, Hydeous, microdragon, The Josh
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" width="12%" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" width="13%" nowrap="nowrap">1.10%</td></tr></tbody></table>

:rotfl

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">Medicom assassin47, GatackFC, kazukijun, venakin skywalker
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" width="12%" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" width="13%" nowrap="nowrap">1.10%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> Sideshow angelofmusic2112, Hydeous, microdragon, The Josh
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" width="12%" nowrap="nowrap">4</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" width="13%" nowrap="nowrap">1.10%</td></tr></tbody></table>

loser.jpg

Spidey looks pretty damn amazing. Darken the red on the suit a bit and we're golden.

Love the respect show by members above for ones opinion. :rock

Ashley Wood/3A ranks up there too...

Their tailoring is second to none.

You are having a laugh surely.

Nope. I just don't have my face buried so deep on HT pole that I can't see that their Spider-Man doesn't look near on par with their other Marvel releases. Anybody who says it does needs to let go of the balls, stop deepthroating and have a second look.

And before someone speaks divine stupidity and says I'm an apologist, note, my name isn't on OSCORP's Medi/SSC list.

Nope. I just don't have my face buried so deep on HT pole that I can't see that their Spider-Man doesn't look near on par with their other Marvel releases. Anybody who says it does needs to let go of the balls, stop deepthroating and have a second look.

And before someone speaks divine stupidity and says I'm an apologist, note, my name isn't on OSCORP's Medi/SSC list.

I'm none of that but I think he's as good as Wolverine and Ghost Rider for sure. I don't see where this figure is bad at all. I can understand people talking about wanting cloth boots but I'm cool with it as is.

As far as oscorps list I take his posts trying to be a ____ for what it is. Him being him. I guarantee he wouldn't have the balls to act that way to anyone in person nor would the two folks who followed with their posts.

Actually, this type of poll is why I don't vote in public polls here. Cause if you do you get like the three folks above and others who will being dicks for the sake of thats who they are. I like both companies and have stuff from both. Its lose/lose for me. :lol

Just ranting for a second. Not really meant at you Nam sorry. :lol

Last edited:
Actually, this type of poll is why I don't vote in public polls here. Cause if you do you get like the three folks above and others who will being dicks for the sake of thats who they are. I like both companies and have stuff from both. Its lose/lose for me. :lol

Just ranting for a second. Not really meant at you Nam sorry. :lol

So true and then there's the troll bandwagon groupies. ;)

He looks on par with the $20 12" one ToyBiz released for the first Spider-Man movie years ago:

41VJ5JNZV2L.jpg

Though, at least TB attempted a reveal, did a snugger suit and cloth boots. Hell, even Medi's looks better and that's saying a whole hell of a lot! :lol

Dude! Change font to bold and increase size to maximum and you've gone Selektiv here!

*dives for cover*

Back