Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Who makes the best high end 1/6 figures? (*Updated version*)

I voted Enterbay.

Yeah, Hot Toys seems like it should be an obvious winner but I love the way Enterbay's figures feel - quite heavy, nowhere near as fragile, which makes owning and posing them more enjoyable even if HT figures photograph better.

3A should be included in the list. Sure, they are small and very left field. but almost every piece are well done and priced very reasonable.

Hot Toys is the most prolific of the quality producers. But, Enterbay is better in one-shot production. Enterbay's Bauer is the most impressive figure I own -- and I have both the BR and DX Jokers.

SnakeDoc

My Hot Toys figures look so much better than my Enterbay and Sideshow figures. I have hope that the upcoming Star Wars figures will come out better than the previous ones. The paint apps are nowhere near as good.

How is this even a fair question to ask? It's VERY obvious the answer :p

again, isnt this too obvious though?

its like the question of the poll is "whos the first black president of america?"

and you have jordan, luther king, tupac along with obama for the choices. Theres bound to be someone who'll pick those guys.

Last edited:

How is this even a fair question to ask? It's VERY obvious the answer :p

again, isnt this too obvious though?

Really, do you have to ask? "HOT TOYS"!

These people disagree with you!!!

<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">Medicom GatackFC, kazukijun, venakin skywalker
</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">1.34%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> Sideshow angelofmusic2112, Hydeous, The Josh
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">1.34%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> Enterbay 16k, 8th wonder, Bezzerkerr, Captain Britain, DarthRamuk, DCfan, kyle1981, mmdals1, Restaurajones, SnakeDoctor, thamesvalidude
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">4.91%</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%">
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

These people disagree with you!!!

<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">Medicom GatackFC, kazukijun, venakin skywalker
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">1.34%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> Sideshow angelofmusic2112, Hydeous, The Josh
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">3</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">1.34%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> Enterbay 16k, 8th wonder, Bezzerkerr, Captain Britain, DarthRamuk, DCfan, kyle1981, mmdals1, Restaurajones, SnakeDoctor, thamesvalidude
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" width="12%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">11</td> <td class="alt2" width="13%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">4.91%</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

actually I voted for SS cause I thought I should show some respect for SS.

Since this is, afterall, sideshowcollectors.com, not hottoyscollectors.com :lol

real talk though, HT FTW.

Shoulda voted what the poll asked for, not cause you thought you'd show respect :)

Only 3 Sideshow Freaks voted for Sideshow. :lol

Talk about loaded questions....:lol

But sideshow has done a top notch job on the GI JOE line. Even the star wars line has been improved IMO. You have to look at each company. One does JUST 1/6 almost exclusively, the other does...well almost everything else plus 1/6. I had to vote hot toys, but given the price point and licensing, I think sideshow is doing just fine in the 1/6 scale.

In my opinion and Cookie Monster's opinion, Hot Toys rules the 1/6 industry.
This company keeps pumping-out and pumping-out quality figures that are hard to resist.

I"ve often wondered what Cookie Monster makes of all this.
:lol

Sideshows 1/6 lines are good, but for the money you cant beat Hot Toys. I have not purchased any of SS Star Wars stuff but it looks pretty good. Their GIJoe stuff is OK. I was pretty disappointed with Storms head sculpt, especially after collecting HT stuff, but they seem to be getting better. HT's heads are amazing even if some don't look exactly like to actor, they still look amazing and some are just brilliant.

we all know the result. why bother making this poll every few months. :lol

Back