Who Do You Hope to See from Sideshow in 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you hope get's the Sideshow treatment from the G.I. Joe license in 2012?

• Snake-Eyes v1 (Commando)

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Cobra Commander v1 (Battle Helmet)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Major Bludd

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Roadblock

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Snow Job

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Gung Ho

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Destro v1

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Grunt

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Ace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id like a blue and brown ninja, followed by the ice viper and jungle viper...

Looks like Destro has taken the lead in votes...now which of the multitude of versions would we want done or a Sideshow imagining like Firefly?

25th_Destro.jpg

5189YyaPA7L._SS500_.jpg

the figure looks good, but it does look like she has man feet, and it isn't the feet really it is the boots, have you ever seen women in those kind of boots with baggy bdu's? :thud: not usually a pretty sight, no matter what the chick looks like. I would hope to see a bit more of a femine touch to the style..

Last time I checked, the purpose of military uniforms for women wasn't to make them "hot." :cuckoo:

Looks like Destro has taken the lead in votes...now which of the multitude of versions would we want done or a Sideshow imagining like Firefly?

25th_Destro.jpg

5189YyaPA7L._SS500_.jpg

Definitely would like the classic Destro look first. Assuming SS is going to follow up with different versions like they are supposed to do with Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander.

Definitely hope Destro closely resembles his v1 counterpart. The Iron Grenadiers concept was okay back in the day, but I think they ought to stick with just Joe and Cobra for now.

An SSC Iron Grenadier would look great, but there at least a dozen Cobra troop types I'd like to see first.

Definitely hope Destro closely resembles his v1 counterpart. The Iron Grenadiers concept was okay back in the day, but I think they ought to stick with just Joe and Cobra for now.

An SSC Iron Grenadier would look great, but there at least a dozen Cobra troop types I'd like to see first.

So no Destro at all then? :dunno

So no Destro at all then? :dunno

I see what you're getting at, but I only meant portraying Destro as a Cobra-allied operative along the same lines of Major Bludd, Zartan, Firefly, etc. rather than as the leader of a separate Iron Grenadier army.

25th_Destro.jpg

I'm hoping Sideshow does a reimagining influenced by the original Destro design like Firefly.:pray: I have no desire to see gold iron grenadier Destro.

I'm hoping Sideshow does a reimagining influenced by the original Destro design like Firefly.:pray: I have no desire to see gold iron grenadier Destro.

I kinda have to agree with you 'Beetle...I wouldn't want Destro with the "disco" jacket, but rather a more military look. A black trenchcoat would work in that respect with the high red collar to complete the effect of the original's look.

Now the armament could actually be pretty cool...rocket gauntlets on one hand and grenades on the other. Since he's an arms dealer, they could definitely trick him out with rifles, submachine guns and of course his trademark pistols for his holster and briefcase.

Exclusive?
Iron Grenadiers? or Unmasked Destro?

If they can attempt an Eric Banana reference surely they would try a reference from that whathisface in the ROC movie.

I kinda have to agree with you 'Beetle...I wouldn't want Destro with the "disco" jacket, but rather a more military look. A black trenchcoat would work in that respect with the high red collar to complete the effect of the original's look.

Now the armament could actually be pretty cool...rocket gauntlets on one hand and grenades on the other. Since he's an arms dealer, they could definitely trick him out with rifles, submachine guns and of course his trademark pistols for his holster and briefcase.

banhammer2.jpg

Like they did with Storm Shadow and Duke?

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly: :cuckoo:

Wouldn't want an unmasked version...just a chrome mask with extreme details, but not removable.

Regarding the coat...the RAH cartoon version was known to occassionally wear the trench coat, as did the Resolute version.

1337236-destro.jpg

1983 ARAH version of Destro or FAIL!! No Resolute or Renegades Crap!

'83 or nothing works for me. How about the Exclusive with a Gold Sculpt and a gold plated AK 47 to match, something to remind us of the weapon warlord he is supposed to be? I'd for one probably lose some sleep waiting on that one to arrive.

Back