What Figure Would You Like To See THREEQ Do Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What figure would you like to see Threeq do next?

• Zoom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse Flash

• Arsenal (Roy)

• Green Arrow S04 Suit

• Martian Manhunter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordregnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that most of us have received the cities ranger figure, I think we can all agree its impressive. Tailoring, accessories, price point and that head sculpt. If this trend continues to repeat itself Ill most likely buy whatever figures they do next. I created this poll not only for fun and to get an idea of which figure everyone would like to see threeq do next, but also in case threeq might see this and get feedback for future releases.

I also want to open the discussion in the comments for what figure you think they WILL do next. I for one think the most logical choice would be The Flash, but personal I would like to see them do Sarah's Black Canary. Who do you think will be next?

I'd love to see Flash, but I'd rather have Deathstroke first so he has a villain to go up against. Then Flash and Reverse Flash or Zoom.

I'd love to see Flash, but I'd rather have Deathstroke first so he has a villain to go up against. Then Flash and Reverse Flash or Zoom.

that definitely would be awesome. Honestly they could charge much more for a figure like deathstroke and it would be worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back