Who Do You Hope to See from Sideshow in 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you hope get's the Sideshow treatment from the G.I. Joe license in 2012?

• Snake-Eyes v1 (Commando)

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Cobra Commander v1 (Battle Helmet)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Major Bludd

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Roadblock

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Snow Job

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Gung Ho

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Destro v1

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Grunt

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Ace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Resolute design was a good alternative to the full yellow bathing suit look.

They could give her baggier pants and still keep the bathing suit.

marvelbook3-front.jpg

wow cool cover!!

I prefer her with the 1 piece and tights, I don't mind an update, which we wil get but I hope they do her justice. And DEFINITELY all sculpted heads on the females.

Definitely would prefer baggy pants versus the lycra jumpsuit...

17464-6.jpg

Yup, that's a win. A stealth suit would be nice if they can make it look awesome. But then again; it all boils down to a new female body. It better be filled out; I'm not too fond of the skinny stick arms from hot toys.

I'd be happy with anybody on that list. But i really want some dreadnoks. I'm not too excited about female figures cuz i don't have faith in Sideshow to release new female figures with all the bugs worked out. Hopefully they practice on some obscure female SW characters first like Mara Jade or whatever her name is.

Oh, and 1/6 only please. Forget that PF and statue stuff.

I'd be happy with anybody on that list. But i really want some dreadnoks. I'm not too excited about female figures cuz i don't have faith in Sideshow to release new female figures with all the bugs worked out. Hopefully they practice on some obscure female SW characters first like Mara Jade or whatever her name is.

Oh, and 1/6 only please. Forget that PF and statue stuff.

yeeeeaaaahhhh......too bad the statues aren't going anywhere for the moment :pfft:

Definitely would prefer baggy pants versus the lycra jumpsuit...

17464-6.jpg

the figure looks good, but it does look like she has man feet, and it isn't the feet really it is the boots, have you ever seen women in those kind of boots with baggy bdu's? :thud: not usually a pretty sight, no matter what the chick looks like. I would hope to see a bit more of a femine touch to the style..

When Sideshow finally produces & releases SCARLETT . . . I'll be buying a case (either 6 or 12 pieces).

One to keep MIB/NRFB.

One to display/open.

The other 4 or 10 for custom/kit bash fodder and to pose nekkid next to SNAKE EYES within this section before Khev or another mod deletes the post . . . let alone the thread title SCARLETT NEKKID!

:lol

Two figures I'd love to see before this line ends are Outback and Tunnel Rat. Not sure what the likelihood of either would be, but a guy can dream. A Road Pig would be pretty damn cool too.

I would think Tunnel Rat is a pretty good option, Outback seems more unlikely.

I could live with that. I realize Outback is a little more obscure, but seeing as he's my favorite Joe, I have to hold out some hope...though very little indeed.

Back