Who will be the SDCC 2012 Sideshow Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be this year's Sideshow Joe Exclusive at Comicon?

• Shockwave (repainted Beachhead with new gear)

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Shadow Guard (repainted Crimson Guard in black)

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Scrap Iron (repainted Viper EX with missle system)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Grunt (kitbash of Hawk, Duke and other Joes)

• Storm Shadow (urban camo Joe version)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Stinger Driver (repainted Cobra Officer in grey)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Hawk v1 (Blonde hair, no jacket, Stalker's sweater, helmet with visor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Cobra Trooper (repainted Cobra Trooper)

• Another Ninja (boo!!!)

• None of the Above (Please post your ideas)

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the criteria is 87' and high rank, it's obviously Falcon.

You never know though, Sideshow could start making the Battle Force 2000 guys :lol

You never know though, Sideshow could start making the Battle Force 2000 guys :lol

I thought that was established. It's going to be Avalanche.:)

avalanche_87.jpg

Last edited:
The Black Major? Hasbro did a 3.3/4 convention exclusive a few years ago and may be SSC fancy doing their own version.

Could be an interesting one if it is, what weapon will they give him, which camoflage pattern will his BDU's come in?

My take would be to have him wearing those ARVN adviser camo BDU's but a bit more greenish than the tan brown base color. The obvious weapon would be a Steyr AUG, it was the one the original RAH figure came with although a folding stock Mini-14 would be nearly as good. Secondary weapons should be an Itheca 37 'Takedown' shotgun and a Model 29 S&W revolver. The radio could be an interesting choice, does he go 'old school' and have a PRC-25 set or go more up to date with a Sat Com set? Of course it would be tucked away neatly in an Alice pack. Topping it off with a Green Beret with his parent unit's badge and subdued rank bar(5th Special Forces Group).

How does that sound?

Could be an interesting one if it is, what weapon will they give him, which camoflage pattern will his BDU's come in?

My take would be to have him wearing those ARVN adviser camo BDU's but a bit more greenish than the tan brown base color. The obvious weapon would be a Steyr AUG, it was the one the original RAH figure came with although a folding stock Mini-14 would be nearly as good. Secondary weapons should be an Itheca 37 'Takedown' shotgun and a Model 29 S&W revolver. The radio could be an interesting choice, does he go 'old school' and have a PRC-25 set or go more up to date with a Sat Com set? Of course it would be tucked away neatly in an Alice pack. Topping it off with a Green Beret with his parent unit's badge and subdued rank bar(5th Special Forces Group).

How does that sound?

To my knowledge, Falcon only came with a shotgun. :dunno
The AUG will most likely come with Baroness since the PF had one. But the standard AUG has been done to death in 1/6, I just ordered two different models this past week, yet the versions that are currently in use with modern militaries; the F88 Austeyr or the AUG A3 have yet to be seen. I hope Sideshow is aware of this and does a version of the AUG that hasn't been made yet.

How does that sound?

Nope, OG only came with a Remington, radio pack and survival knife. :dunno

If they're going to vary from the original and give him a primary over the shotgun, a CAR shorty or XM177 would be a far more appropriate choice than using an AUG. Also ARVN advisers had a BDU top that tucked in. Falcon's clearly isn't and looks like the standard BDU top, so standard Tigers would work fine.

Falcon would fit the clues and easy for SS to make.

Stalker clothes and big 'ol knife, webgear and pack in green, Flints tactial shotty and a full length version of his Elite shotgun.

Falcon would fit the clues and easy for SS to make.

Stalker clothes and big 'ol knife, webgear and pack in green, Flints tactial shotty and a full length version of his Elite shotgun.

I can even see them reusing the GTA headsculpt. Did any of the Platoon guys come with a radio?

Falcon has to come with a traditional tactical Remington shotgun for me to think, "hey, it's Falcon."

Update the radio/backpack and put his knife and sheath on his chest. Also the neckerchief is a must.

it would be nice if the Joes came with different sidearms. For instance, I really though it would have been cool his RnR would have come with a Desert Eagle. Too me, someone like RnR would definitely carry a little more substantial sidearm.

Back