Who Do You Hope to See from Sideshow in 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you hope get's the Sideshow treatment from the G.I. Joe license in 2012?

• Snake-Eyes v1 (Commando)

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Cobra Commander v1 (Battle Helmet)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Major Bludd

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Roadblock

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Snow Job

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Gung Ho

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Destro v1

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Grunt

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Ace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
--

Based on the trailer . . . I'm guessing there will be two versions of JINX. One wearing the blindfold and another in that funky black/yellow outfit from the scene with her & SNAKE EYES on the mountain fighting those red ninjas.

I dunno, but I wonder if Sideshow . . . or HOT TOYS . . . will contemplate offering figures or statues based on GI JOE: RETALIATION considering the sequel so far is generating anticipation?

Maybe a 1:6 JOSEPH COLTON figure down the road based on Bruce Willis' likeness?

That could be Agent Helix??

deal-with-it.jpg

Oh 'Face...turrible (Charles Barkley voice). :nono

I want them all but it really comes down to Snake eyes v1 and Snow Job for me.

I'd like to see them do a few 2-packs, do an original release version with an updated modern version. Best of both worlds and some 1980's weapons.

i'm really looking forward to the commando snake-eyes as well. i've always liked the "lesser-known" version and i'm confident ss will all kinds of top their very first release. that said, i would karate chop my grandma for an alley viper. the blue/gray urban camo on the original figure's design would be so dope.

i'm really looking forward to the commando snake-eyes as well. i've always liked the "lesser-known" version and i'm confident ss will all kinds of top their very first release. that said, i would karate chop my grandma for an alley viper. the blue/gray urban camo on the original figure's design would be so dope.

Really hope they would more or less copy the card art from the original figure (where the camo pattern was more blue than orange) and just tone down the orange to a more muted burnt or rust shade. Some of the patches ought to have the bright orange and blue combo for nostalgia's sake. (Anything but the fugly black & red version from last year, though)

Hopefully SSC will get the helmet right, too.

alleyviper-1.jpg

Really hope they would more or less copy the card art from the original figure (where the camo pattern was more blue than orange) and just tone down the orange to a more muted burnt or rust shade. Some of the patches ought to have the bright orange and blue combo for nostalgia's sake. (Anything but the fugly black & red version from last year, though)

alleyviper-1.jpg
--

I dunno. The orange/blue camo scheme to me was the oddest thing about the figure when it first came out back in the day.

If ALLEY VIPER gets the 1:6 treatment, I suspect it'll be more along the lines of the recent ALLEY VIPER/COBRA SHOCK TROOPER treatment than the orange blue camo scheme if not a complete redux of the COBRA TROOPER with an urban camo pattern, different gear, & maybe a different helmet.

Glad to see Scarlett got a bunch of votes, she definitely deserves to be up there. She's one of the original Beatles, and all the Snake Eyes fanboys should be wanting her just so they can recreate the scenes from issues #26 and 27 now.

I'd like to see them tackle a more unusual character that would force them to be more faithful then usual. Someone like Bazooka, Chuckles, or Airtight would be cool.

alleyviper-1.jpg

more of a subdued color scheme sounds good to me - i DO like the original, if they could make that work, all the better. it'd be hard though.

Back