Who Do You Hope to See from Sideshow in 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you hope get's the Sideshow treatment from the G.I. Joe license in 2012?

• Snake-Eyes v1 (Commando)

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Cobra Commander v1 (Battle Helmet)

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Major Bludd

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Roadblock

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Snow Job

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Gung Ho

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Destro v1

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Grunt

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Ace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
money-devil-small.jpg

Voted Scarlett. SE v1, CC v1, Destro, and Roadblock have already been mentioned to be released in the near future.

I would go with what King says, all of them, but out of that list I picked Scarlett, not my most wanted figure but I really want a female, plus it opens the lines to who I really want...Baroness

The helmeted CC is also very high on my list. So is Eel, BAT and Snow Serpent.

SE, CC, Scarlett, Destro. Bla bla bla.

Let's see something out of left field but still from the vintage line like an Alley Viper or those foot soldiers from Cobra-La.

No, this is Ace... and would love Sideshow to blend all the different versions of him (ARAH, cartoon, modern). Never liked the original Ace looking like an astronaut flying an F14...I know blasphemy!

I don't like it when they "blend" different versions of Joes to make all new characters. Pick one and stay true to it. As long as its vintage (card art, figure, cartoon, or comic) I don't care.

With how the Viper turned out I can't wait to see Cobra Commander now. Though realistically, there isn't a person on that list I'd be disappointed to see unless they ____ed up and went with anything OD for Ace and Blowtorch.

I think we need some color on our shelves and would love to see a Blowtorch! He was one of the first few figs I had as a child. He must have brought out the pyro in me though, one foot got torched and blackened. I just hope that I'm not alone in wanting to equip a modern flamethrower instead of another rifle.

He's coming. Sideshow has already said so. It's just a matter of when.

so many i want to see in...bludd, low light, battle helmet CC, commando SE, scrap iron, gung ho, snow job, destro, baroness, etc.

It's in the Q&A. Shouldn't be hard to find because they haven't answered very many.

Somebody did this custom a while back...would rather see WW's custom helmet.

Details like his helmets are the kinds of things they can't change. It is what makes the difference between a figure of the character and a pilot in red and black.

Back