Which type of Hot Toys body for the Hulk figure would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For the figure i'd like...

• Truetype body with full range of double-jointed articulation but obvious joints

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Fully sculpted muscle body type with lesser visible joints & limited atriculation

Votes: 160 66.4%
  • Rubber covered body with no visible joints and very little articulation

Votes: 49 20.3%

• Total voters
I'm more concerned about size, does anyone think this guy will fit in a detolf? I'm guessing he's gonna be roughly Iron Monger size?

That was discussed at another thread. The consensus was that it won't fit in the Detolf since the figure HAS to be bigger than 15 inches high.

Would really hate to see it done in rubber. I feel like it would turn to crap over time. I pick the second. Sculpted body with limited motion. I only need two poses. Roar and Smash.

I agree and also think it would be much more prone to discolor over time and get smudges and small cuts and such if handled too much.

I prefer maximum articulated bodies for the fully dressed characters. Like Indiana Jones. It's a shame that I CAN'T display him like this and have to ruin the whole Narrow Solders body for the arms only:

172101883.jpg

Anyway, I like the fully sculpted bodies for the characters with some naked areas like Wolverine, Punisher, Prince, Superman (he's actually near to naked coz of his leotard :D ), USCM, etc.

So I think that the reasonable balance between them is very important and it should depends on the cloth set.
fing03.gif

Anyway, I should say that I hate all those seamless bodies. Even thou I'm loving my Leonidas, Drake, Pyramid Head, Hellboy and Dutch so much. Still very afraid to loose them someday. So I'm glad that HotToys uses all those new bodies. Wish they could use them more wisely, coz it's pretty obvious that they've made a mistake with Jones and Royce (they should give them two-jointed elbow but fully sculpted hands from sleeves).

Also, my vote goes to the #2 for the Hulk.

Last edited:
It's going to be a frenzy storm of praise and complaints on this board once HT reveals this product. One thing is for sure, it can't please everyone.

Either way, I can't wait to see what will be decided.

It's going to be a frenzy storm of praise and complaints on this board once HT reveals this product. One thing is for sure, it can't please everyone.

Either way, I can't wait to see what will be decided.

it's probably already been decided and produced. HT have no doubt been working on it for quite a while now and are just waiting to reveal. i'm looking forward to the ensuing fireworks!

I voted for fully sculpted muscle body with a pvc torso cover like the t-800 type body. I want to be able to pose him and not worry its gunna crack or leave seams in the rubber if its left in a pose. I think it will be a safe bet that hot toys will make a red repaint of this down the road aswell cause they will not make all this new molds for one figure. So expect a red or grey rehash exclusive after the regular release.

The most crucial feature: NO VISIBLE JOINTS. Cover the body in any kind of material HT deems appropriate, but no visible joints. Otherwise, no buy.

if jonits are visible. they must be use costume for hulk. maybe ragged shade

Back