Celebrity female figures - which body would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What body would you prefer for a female character with exposed joints?

• Fully seamless if any joint is exposed.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Mix of seamless and hard plastic with most joints covered by clothing

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • fully hard plastic - no rubber!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
We've seen Phicen's bodies with seamless rubber covering over a steel frame. For a female with exposed joints - say a famous movie star from the '50s or a Grecian Queen from a more recent hit movie - what type of body would you prefer?

Is this an innocent question, or is this leading to something in particular? Star Ace have the 300 license... does this mean that they have Marilyn Monroe too?! :panic::pray:

Famous movie star from the '50's? An appropriate Phicen body would be good. They don't decay from what I've heard.

I'm saying a mix only because it will probably keep the cost down and the fully seamless tend to have over-broad shoulders. However if they come up with a well engineered fully seamless body that has the same proportions as the Kumiks at a reasonable price then I'd opt for that.

Don't know if Star Ace can outdo the HT Leonidas but I'd pick up another as well as a Xerxes and Immortal. Hopefully this also means Artemisia and Themistokles from Rise.

Marilyn Monroe would also be fantastic.

I voted mix, but that's only because I assume there would be a price benefit. If the price is the same, then I would vote fully covered as it would allow for redressing/undressing.

Not sure Star Ace has the 300 license per se; from what I've seen, they have the 300: Rise of an Empire license. Whether that includes the first movie, too, only they can answer.

Not sure Star Ace has the 300 license per se; from what I've seen, they have the 300: Rise of an Empire license. Whether that includes the first movie, too, only they can answer.

It's both.

Not that that has anything to do with this poll...

Personally I'd much rather have hard plastic for everything, then I know it isn't going to split and break years down the line

Seamless, as long the joints don't crack easily.
Rubber if stressed will be damaged, so taken stance will have to be considered.

Back