Which Hulk would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk do you like more?

• I prefer the original Hulk PF better

Votes: 78 40.4%
  • I prefer the new Avengers Hulk maquette

Votes: 115 59.6%

• Total voters
Having owned the Hulk PF and only going by photos I can say that if the maquette turns out looking like this then the Maquette wins

e570804d.jpg

But if he ends up looking more like this photo then the PF wins

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

Even though I am not in love with the PF. It really is a beautiful statue. It's a perfect representation of the Kirby Hulk. Fantastic paint apps and amazing detail. If I was a Kirby fan I would still have my PF and would probably not be looking to buy this maquette.

The problem is it will come out looking like pic 1 from that angle and if you look at the face it will look like the last 2 pics. So looks like your PF will win.

Having owned the Hulk PF and only going by photos I can say that if the maquette turns out looking like this then the Maquette wins

e570804d.jpg

But if he ends up looking more like this photo then the PF wins

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

Even though I am not in love with the PF. It really is a beautiful statue. It's a perfect representation of the Kirby Hulk. Fantastic paint apps and amazing detail. If I was a Kirby fan I would still have my PF and would probably not be looking to buy this maquette.

In person TO ME he looks more like in the 2nd and 3rd photos. Like I said paint wise the PF > the maquette.

I like the new one better.. but not really happy with it.. he looks to human... ( I know its the movie version) .. if they would do one between the first and this one.. that would have been perfect !

To be honest I agree as far as the paint apps. It looks like they tried to make him look grimy and dirty, but I'd prefer him more green and clean looking.

I was a collector when the first Hulk went up for sale and I passed because I simply do not like the Kirby look. Is the original Hulk PF perfect for fans of the Kirby look? Yes.

Personally, I prefer the movie look.

I was a collector when the first Hulk went up for sale and I passed because I simply do not like the Kirby look. Is the original Hulk PF perfect for fans of the Kirby look? Yes.

Personally, I prefer the movie look.

Same. :wave I think they nailed the likeness to Mark Ruffalo in the hulk as much as humanly possible! Looks great! Hope the paint comes out to my liking with a cleaner finish but :lecture the real deciding factor for me will be whether the piece is solid or hollow. Solid = buy Hollow = FAIL!

I like Both. I just don't want to pay $1500 for it. If I can score it for 500 - 700 i will go for it. Anyone want to sell it for me for 500 - 700 :monkey3

Grey Hulk PF > Green Hulk PF

And I'll tell you why as a owner of both...The Green Hulk PF has a really cheap paint job in the eyes.The color looks unrealistic.Grey Hulk has better painted green eyes.Owners of both will know what I mean.

Lol. I never noticed to be honest. I love them both equally. Neither one is going anywhere. I'll probably grab the Legacy Hulk too. I sold my cq awhile back to fund it. Never really liked that one anyway.

Back