Which Hulk would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk do you like more?

• I prefer the original Hulk PF better

Votes: 78 40.4%
  • I prefer the new Avengers Hulk maquette

Votes: 115 59.6%

• Total voters
After seeing the unveiling at Comic Con i would say both the maquette and the PF are in a class of their own. Each one will have different values and meanings to each person, i do like the fact that the Hulk PF is so iconic and a huge grail...will the maquette reach such levels? Im not so sure

I passed on the PF because I just didn't like it. I definitely like the new one better. I do like the dynamic pose of the com even with the buzz cut and puny head. If the com was true ¼ that would easily be my favorite but as it stands the new maquette captures the true essence of the Hulk.

Best part is most of you prolly havnt seen the hulk pf and maquette in person. Im surounded by idiots...

:lecture

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D1%82%D1%80%D1%8E%D0%BA%D0%B8-96809.jpeg

I like the Maquette better so far but as bodie pointed out I have not seen it in person.

I use to own the Hulk PF. I liked it but did not love it as I was not a fan of the Kirby style or the pose. But it was an impresive piece in person and if you like the kirby style then I would think the PF would still be by far your fav.

Seeing both in person is very important before we can decide which one is better.

Before I saw the hulk maquette in person, I voted for Hulk Maquette. But after I saw it in person at the Con, I would choose Hulk PF if I have to pick just one.

I am still getting the Maquette, but after I saw it in person I can't say the maquette is better than PF. The PF screams grail to me, the maquette although is nice, it does not scream grail to me. I hope it will grow on me when I have it in hand.

Damn straight! New, Avengers Hulk won! No surprises there though!

It's a close race and the poll is not over besides not everybody who voted have seen both in person, once people saw both in person they may change their mind.

not necessarily. I dont need to see them both in person to know which style I prefer.
If thats the case no one should form an opinion and comment about any piece until it ships and is in hand .... :monkey1

I think they are both great(going by the Avenger Hulk pics at SDCC)... I only collect comic based statues but I might still get the Hulk maq.
The original Hulk PF is masssive and the paint is unmatched in terms of color and shading.I love that they even painted the finger and toe nails a different color which you don't see on any other Hulk statue.(little details like that go a long way)

Bottom line is you can't go wrong with either imo.

Seeing both in person is very important before we can decide which one is better.

Before I saw the hulk maquette in person, I voted for Hulk Maquette. But after I saw it in person at the Con, I would choose Hulk PF if I have to pick just one.

I am still getting the Maquette, but after I saw it in person I can't say the maquette is better than PF. The PF screams grail to me, the maquette although is nice, it does not scream grail to me. I hope it will grow on me when I have it in hand.

i agree, you can tell after seeing them in person there is a quality difference.. PF for the big win

I bet half the people that chose the maquette does not even have the PF. It's a poor man's substitute if I say so myself. :monkey1

Hulk PF is probably my most awesome piece. and I own alot of ____. I can tell you that the Hulk maquette probably wont make my collection. I guarantee you as well it will be severly overpriced.

Hulk PF is probably my most awesome piece. and I own alot of ____. I can tell you that the Hulk maquette probably wont make my collection. I guarantee you as well it will be severly overpriced.

Anything above $599 will be overpriced for the maquette IMO.

I agree with people who said the quality of the paint and color on hulk pf is unmatched, quaility paint wise the PF kills the maquette. I bet the maquette is not solid like the PF either. If I remember correctly from the con the fabric on his pant is not the best material either.

I am trying to remember the size on this maquette, it's hard to tell because they put him next to Black Widow PF at the Con to make him look bigger. But I don't feel he is that HUGE as I imagined he would be. Lol maybe I stared at the DOOM LSF way too much :lol

But the thing is I like the movie and I like the pose that's why I am getting it. The base to be honest I prefer the simple rock base.

Grey PF by a mile ..... :monkey1

Grey PF looks like a Frankenstein retard in the face though. :lecture FAIL! It's all about the AHPF IMO. Many others agree. Doesn't make anyone right or wrong it's just opinion I'm just saying grey hulk literally looks like a retard as far as the face sculpt.

Grey Hulk PF > Green Hulk PF

And I'll tell you why as a owner of both...The Green Hulk PF has a really cheap paint job in the eyes.The color looks unrealistic.Grey Hulk has better painted green eyes.Owners of both will know what I mean.

Back