Which Hulk would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk do you like more?

• I prefer the original Hulk PF better

Votes: 78 40.4%
  • I prefer the new Avengers Hulk maquette

Votes: 115 59.6%

• Total voters

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Now that you have seen the new Hulk Maquette, would you consider selling your original Hulk maquette to be able to get this one?

Bear

Nothing beats the original. I also prefer the Hulk to be a darker green then the lime-green color. I would never sell my Hulk PF to fund the maquette.

Yeah I just googled the comiquette hulk. It's the same pose as the red hulk! What's that? I definately prefer the new one now! The pose is 10X better. :D

Yeah the grey hulk pf is pretty dope but I still like this new avengers hulk PF better. Sorry.

Google sideshow grey hulk pf and check out this chicks ass :google

Fail thread, No Comiquette in the poll :slap

Dude :slap

The red hulk com is the same pose as the Green, not the other way 'round

Yeah I know. And I know the green one came out first. It's just the way I typed it. Either way it's bad. And the new avengers hulk is still better than either of those. But he was saying he wants to sell his green hulk to get a red one to go with this new avengers hulk. And I said no that won't work because the red hulk is 1/5 scale and the avengers hulk is quarter scale. Plus the original green comiquette hulk is better than the red anyway.

Original any day. Classic piece & one of SSC's grails of all grails.
Avengers is great too though. Good design. Much better than Norton version which IMO looks like some good looking bodybuilder that ate all the possible roids in the world. And of course the maquette itself looks great too, just not great enough to beat the original masterpiece. Will become a grail too.
Hardcore fans must own both.

Back