Which Hulk would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk do you like more?

• I prefer the original Hulk PF better

Votes: 78 40.4%
  • I prefer the new Avengers Hulk maquette

Votes: 115 59.6%

• Total voters
I will own both, but it isn't even close...Original Hulk PF all the way. The Avengers Hulk looks narrow in the chest and is bottom heavy. The original is perfect in every way. They will never make a statue again on par with the OG Hulk!

For those of you that voted for the new Avengers Hulk you will change your mind when they release a production number north of 4500.

So if you know someone selling the Grey Hulk...Let me know. I have to have it.

Honestly I am a little Hulked out! I got plenty already, time to turn the collection around.
Just sold my PF and did order the new one. Im thinking I need more Red/Gold! I need to stay focused!

the Avengers Hulk maquette of course...

I will own both, but it isn't even close...Original Hulk PF all the way. The Avengers Hulk looks narrow in the chest and is bottom heavy. The original is perfect in every way. They will never make a statue again on par with the OG Hulk!

For those of you that voted for the new Avengers Hulk you will change your mind when they release a production number north of 4500.

So if you know someone selling the Grey Hulk...Let me know. I have to have it.

uh no i wont...
i dont based how good statue looks from its production numbers/qty..

^ agreed!
When I have the Maquette on display the lack of a number on the bottom will not bother me at all. That has absolutely no influence on how this looks, resale value yes. Who cares?
The only time that would be an issue is if I was to sell, which I won't.
This will be my sons and I'm pretty sure he won't mind either.
Maquette wins, 65 - 48.
Apparently if it had an ES it would of got more votes?! :cuckoo:

Investment, PF.
Best statue, Maquette.

^ agreed!
When I have the Maquette on display the lack of a number on the bottom will not bother me at all. That has absolutely no influence on how this looks, resale value yes. Who cares?
The only time that would be an issue is if I was to sell, which I won't.
This will be my sons and I'm pretty sure he won't mind either.
Maquette wins, 65 - 48.
Apparently if it had an ES it would of got more votes?! :cuckoo:

Investment, PF.
Best statue, Maquette.

I'm one of the guys that won't PO this piece because of the open ES. I still voted for the Hulk maquette. I think it looks better than the PF. The ES should have no bearing on which Hulk statue peeps think LOOKS better. The maquette is the finest looking 1/4 scale Hulk I have ever seen. Now everyone that ordered this has to hope that the factory painters can seal the deal and deliver a great final product.

I see there are 69 people who do not have the Hulk PF. The Mark Ruffalo statue is not in the PF league.

I don't understand how movie statues are fade! is Hulk tv series, predator, star wars, batman 89, robocop, terminator,,etc fad now?
Avengers also have much more buzz and revenue than most movies because of the big fan base. So I don't think it's a fad at all! even if it was, this is great sculpt for hulk regardless...
just MHO :)

p.s. that doesn't mean that Hulk pf is not totally awesome!!

Last edited:
I loved Mark Ruffalo in Shutter Island. I heard SS is making this there next PF. Price is very respectable at $800. With all the Mark Ruffalo fans I expect a thread to be up in a few minutes. Mark Rules. :clap:clap

Ok, I am done kidding around. I don't want to get you Ruffalo fans into a tizzy.

People are being asked to vote on which they prefer.
You can't argue with numbers.
Not everyone prefers comic version.
I may be in the minority but a good movie beats a good comic book in my humble opinion.
It's all about opinions after all.
I'm not dissing anyone who prefers the PF. Would seem I can leave the dissing to the PF owners.
They seem to think after market value is more imortant than actually enjoying a piece being in your collection.

People are being asked to vote on which they prefer.
You can't argue with numbers.
Not everyone prefers comic version.
I may be in the minority but a good movie beats a good comic book in my humble opinion.
It's all about opinions after all.
I'm not dissing anyone who prefers the PF. Would seem I can leave the dissing to the PF owners.
They seem to think after market value is more imortant than actually enjoying a piece being in your collection.

I am glad there are a lot of people who like the Maquette. I prefer the PF. I am just messing around. As Obama says, we are all in this together.:1-1::1-1:

Back