Which Hulk would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk do you like more?

• I prefer the original Hulk PF better

Votes: 78 40.4%
  • I prefer the new Avengers Hulk maquette

Votes: 115 59.6%

• Total voters
:1-1: You in? Maquette I mean?
There's always room for 2 Hulks.

I actually really like the way it looks. When it was first previewed I was going to PO. I have been collecting for a long time and bought everything that looked good. Overtime I became more disciplined and decided to stop ordering movie related statues. If there was ever a time to break the rule it would be for this one. I just really like the PF and am sticking to my rules of collecting and not ordering because of movie. On top of that all the DC stuff is looking awesome.

Comic, movie..... They are all great....

But like many people I can only afford so much and I would not have two hulks considering there are a lot of pieces that I want. Like I said before, I would have to sell my hulk PF to afford hulk maquette and the more I look at the PF, the more I like it. It is such a cool piece and I like the fact one of his hands is a fist instead of open hands like in the maquette.

The maquette is really amazing and if I can have both, I will but I would never he rid of my Hulk PF for the maquette.

I want Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman PFs too and I can't afford everything.... :(

Cheers

Bear

Both really nice pieces, but unlike the PF the maquette is open edition so thankfully the price won't skyrocket for a few years.

PF is the ultimate grail, but one thing I notice today, he doesnt display well with the rest of the family...Skaar, She-Hulk PF and Lyra are all about the same green more or less and the Hulk PF is very dark.The Avengers Maquette will display better IMO with the Hulk Family.

PF is the ultimate grail, but one thing I notice today, he doesnt display well with the rest of the family...Skaar, She-Hulk PF and Lyra are all about the same green more or less and the Hulk PF is very dark.The Avengers Maquette will display better IMO with the Hulk Family.

I like that the Hulk PF and Skaar are different shades of green....makes it more comic accurate imo.

933893168_iTXjX-XL.jpg

022.jpg

For me , there is no comparison. The Hulk maquette is 10x better than PF.
Yes, Pf is big & heavy, but so what? It's all brow, hands & feet. Saw it in person years ago, & could have picked it up for cheap, but alas, it well ,looked cheap.:dunno

BUT, the ultimate Hulk grail is still to come, when this maquette (for a more classic portrait), is blended with the Hulk comiquette for it's superior muscle mass, action pose, & detail).

P.S. Of course the future grail Hulk must be 100% sculpted by Canale/Gore Group, & in true 1/4 scale of course.:wink1:

For me , there is no comparison. The Hulk maquette is 10x better than PF.
Yes, Pf is big & heavy, but so what? It's all brow, hands & feet. Saw it in person years ago, & could have picked it up for cheap, but alas, it well ,looked cheap.:dunno

BUT, the ultimate Hulk grail is still to come, when this maquette (for a more classic portrait), is blended with the Hulk comiquette for it's superior muscle mass, action pose, & detail).

P.S. Of course the future grail Hulk must be 100% sculpted by Canale/Gore Group, & in true 1/4 scale of course.:wink1:

haha...the Hulk PF looked cheap,your taste is up your ass !!

i couldn't choose, they're two very different renditions so both are a must for a guy like me ho don't mind having multiple hulks.

Back