Which Hulk would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk do you like more?

• I prefer the original Hulk PF better

Votes: 78 40.4%
  • I prefer the new Avengers Hulk maquette

Votes: 115 59.6%

• Total voters
I really like keown art work. But I have never been a big fan of this statue. It's OK but for the price that it goes for, no matter waht scale, I would rather have any of the SS versions instead.

I think as art work it looks great but I never thought it translated very well in this statue. There are other drawings by this artist I would have chose instead of this one.
349399_f520.jpg

I agree, there are better more dramatic poses of Keown's Hulk that could be used.

I never understood why there has not been a demand by the fans or even some custom kits based on the best (IMO) Hulk artist Mike Deodato jr.

detail.jpg

Problem with this one is that there's strong perspective going on. The base alone is at least 3 times Hulk's length. Anything less will not look right. So the only way to pull this off is to do it like the same scale as Hulk vs Spiderman scale. I am a huge fan of his work no doubt. SSC probably like to work with Oliveri for now.

Problem with this one is that there's strong perspective going on. The base alone is at least 3 times Hulk's length. Anything less will not look right. So the only way to pull this off is to do it like the same scale as Hulk vs Spiderman scale. I am a huge fan of his work no doubt. SSC probably like to work with Oliveri for now.

I did not mean make that picture itself a statue. I was just giving example of his art work.

just saw this ebay auction, 1/2 scale 4.6 feet hulk! $2000 Looks so epic!!!

does anyone know what the deal is with those philippines sellers? they are unloading some nice marvel pieces! very tempted but $2000 is a lot to risk.

I live in the Philippines and there's a huge resin company here that makes really great custom made statues at an affordable price as labor here is much much cheaper than the US :) I've visited the factory years ago and they've made some amazing pieces that they ship globally.

Having seen only pictures of these I went with the Maquette simply based on the superior amount of detail in it, and the more aggressive look. While the PF captures the very Frankensteinish aspects of the character I prefer the more in your face I am going to mess you up pose of the Maq.

does anyone know what the deal is with those philippines sellers? they are unloading some nice marvel pieces! very tempted but $2000 is a lot to risk.
Many of these 'companies/sellers' which are largely based in the Philippines and China are responsible for most of the mass produced fakes/recasts and unlicensed items that are around today.

Personally speaking I wouldn't buy anything from those people and a lot of forums (including us) do not even allow the promotion/advertising/selling of their items.
x

Back