What's the best 1/6th SW fig to get into the line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jabba and his Throne got me into the line...

But thats a REALLY expensive start. :)

Jabba and his Throne got me into the line...

But thats a REALLY expensive start. :)

Defintely a great one, but pricey and very niche compared to some of the others. Definitely one of my all time favorite pieces of Star Wars memorabilia though, been proudly on display for a year now, my V-Day gift to myself last year :)

I would say Leia Boussh. Pulling her out of the package with her clothing, armor, and little pieces was really mind blowing. I was scared to death I would lose some of the pieces. Add that with having 2 heads and you got one heck of a figure!!

Just wanted to send a thank you to everybody that replied in this thread. I took in every piece of advice and made my decision on what my first Sideshow Star Wars 1/6th figure will be...

Rather than wait until the weekend when the probability would be that it could sell out, I took a chance and stopped by my local comic shop this afternoon on the way home from work.

So without any further hesistation and with some great advice from the faithful boardies here, this is my newest & first acquisition into the Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 line:

Picture684.jpg

Picture685.jpg

Excellent purchase

whats the C3 next to him ?

It's my old Hasbro 12" C-3PO that I dug out from my basement in a box with the rest of my old 12" Hasbros (MIB). It was the first time that I released 3PO from his cardboard prison in a decade. Obi looked lonely....

Back