• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale RAINMAN DRACULA DX SET 1/6 SCALE BRAND NEW GRAIL W/ COA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urascal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell this one of a kind set by Rainman. It's was one of his hardest sculpts according to him and it was one of his best in my opinion. I live in Orange County Ca and been a collector for many years. I'm asking $3000 for this one. DM any questions

In 2016 Rainman the most desired 1/6th Artist dropped this AMAZING Dracula Set and was limited to 50pcs WORLDWIDE. This set sold out immediately. If you know 1/6th scale figures and are serious about your collection you know this is a grail and a centerpiece of any 1/6th collection. Rainman is no longer producing figures like this. He stopped years ago. These are all hand painted and Sculpted by Him.

This includes Real SILVER on Dracula's walking stick. Nobody was doing this at the time.

His COA included in this set is signed " You took my passion with my work" This is a body of hard work and 1/6th scale Masterpiece.

Don't sleep on this as there are very few "Brand new in box" sets out in the world today. Allot are displayed and staying with their owners because of their rarity.

Pictures are of the Brown shipper that was opened for verification but nothing was ever taken out or displayed. Item is Brand NEW

Attachments

• IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg