What was your 1st 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From when I was three:

com.jpg

I've always been a lover of 1:6 at heart. Had all the 1:6 Star Wars figures too, including IG-88. And the Bionic crew, including Bigfoot (with his awesome exploding chest) and Oscar Goldman (with his awesome exploding briefcase).

Last edited:
Here was mine when I was about eight years old:

Vintage_12inBoxed_Stormtrooper.jpg

Nowadays, it's probably buried somewhere in the backyard of my folk's old house.

From when I was three:

com.jpg

I've always been a lover of 1:6 at heart. Had all the 1:6 Star Wars figures too, including IG-88. And the Bionic crew, including Bigfoot (with his awesome exploding chest) and Oscar Goldman (with his awesome exploding briefcase).

I had one of those... but mine had the side to side eyes !

I guess my first 1/6 figure was the GI Joe Mercury Astronaut which was released back to 1996 :rock

My first, but not last.

brucelee03.jpg

Have the new Bruce Lee (WotD, Enter Bay) on order and Jet-Li will join the gang later on!

My first I believe was a G.I. Joe figure...not an old one but a recent one since I was born in the 80's.

My first high-end 1/6 figure would be SCAR PREDATOR! :rock

My first 12 incher was a Mattel Elvis Presley. I bought the 50's one and the comeback. But I think I really got into it when I was visiting a friend in california and saw the Kenner electronic Darth Vader with the reveal helmet and the emperor right beside it. That was 1998.

o_ELVIS_1968_FRONT.JPG.jpg

Here is my first Sideshow figure:

IMGP0056.JPG

A most excellent 1st Sideshow figure Pix! And one in need of someone (not sure who :rolleyes:) to run him through with a blade :rock :rock :rock

Is your name David?

5085351535_8b16cf785e_m.jpg

:)

"Necroposting? There is no such thing as necroposting! This is a board, not twittering, you idiot!"

Last edited:
think it was the Pierce Brosnan james bond from sideshow. the one from Die Another Day

Tecnically it was a 12" G.I. Joe Hall of Fame Basic Training Grunt
Grunt figure way back in the day but my first high end 1/6 figure was a Sideshow Part 6 Jason Voorhees I got in a trade a few years ago.

my first 1/6 figure was hot toys batman dx 02
mr fan showed me hot toys, & ever since i've received my batman dx 02 i've been hooked ever since!!!

My first non articulated 1/6 figure was the Mcfarlane The Crow. Still have it today and it still looks really good.

My first articulated 1/6 figure was a Dragon SAS 'Nigel'. Had so much fun with a co-worker who bought a Dragon GIGN. Opened my eyes to the wonders of realistic 'adult' action figure. I still have it today though I have since changed the horrible loosey body with a HT TT.

My first HT was the Original Costume Batman. That started a downward spiral for me. At one point, I have almost twenty HT. Times was hard at one point and I had to sell half my collection. Only recently I have been collecting again, and even then, selectively.

Back