VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks amazing... likeness is better than I would have thought and looks very good...this is going to look great on the shelf next to the Wasteland Ranger which was my favorite figure that came out last year!

I'm thinking there's less face oil because if you wanted her with more its easier to add black than it is to take it off of you didn't want as much. I dunno. Either way I love this, looks great, easy order for me.

Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER ------ Furiosa (VM-020)

Impressive...not a fan of the movie (runs for cover) but I thought the creative design team did a fantastic job on costuming.

I'm thinking there's less face oil because if you wanted her with more its easier to add black than it is to take it off of you didn't want as much.

Exactly. She loses much of it over the course of the film, so less oil is actually more accurate. The claw hand is slightly too big though. Do Joe next.

Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER ------ Furiosa (VM-020)

:clap

should have this in the detolf by 2019? or 2020?

max was my first VT figure, and he came out fantastic , this will get the pre-order same day Timewalker posts it to the site

Look at her hand here

The hand on the figure is waaaaay too big.

Last edited:
Looks ok overall. It's not uncommon for bits to be slightly out of scale but that hand is distractingly large. Looks like it belongs on a much larger mech figure.

10e54badb200e92ab924d751be043c02.jpg

It wont be long before onesixthkit releases a head sculpt with the extra greasy head

Wonderful!!! Getting her for sure but... Why can't they do Blade Runner "copies"? :lol

Back