VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MM4_FR_1456.jpg

Oh hell yeah, I'm definitely getting this. The likeness may not be 100% there, but I still see more than enough of Theron in it (and painting the forehead darker would probably make it look even better).

Yeah another head with the oil warpaint is the only other thing I wish they included.

Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER ------ Furiosa (VM-020)

Claw hand does look a bit large in some pics. But it was pretty big in the film.

4PXRzUB.jpg

Likeness is a bit off, but this will do!

I -- WANT -- IT!!!!!!

Oh man, this is awesome news! Didn't think they'd do it. There is hope for Joe.

Face is not 100% accurate, head also seems way too big. Now the wait will be unbearable.

Would be cooler with the heavy black over her forehead/eyes but overall pretty cool.

The likeness could use some work. It's not bad though. I'm just so excited they are doing her! I was about to give up hope. I do wish we had the oil war paint head, though, too. It's such a great look.

She looks perfect to me. Definitely getting her. We might as well have to wait 1.5+ years for her to be released, with all the long delays that recent VTS figures have had.

Will go well with my Wastland Ranger, I think the sculpt looks pretty good, hope they get the height right, Theron is about the same height as Hardy. We just need Immortan Joe now. Possibly Nux as well.

Back