VANDERSTELT STUDIO TTT sneek-peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jerry,

These sneak peeks are terrific....I am so looking forward to seeing the completed litho! :monkey5

Glad to share these images!
I look forward to a final finish! In a few days Treebeard should be all polished up and finalized.

JV

Actually, I wish I was faster! The problem is I am always so picky about the details. I'm just glad it's coming along well at all! Some pieces you have to fight the whole way through!

JV

Actually, I wish I was faster! The problem is I am always so picky about the details. I'm just glad it's coming along well at all! Some pieces you have to fight the whole way through!

JV

This may be a problem for you, but it certainly isn't one for us....not when we see the end result :monkey5

I have refrained with all my might from typing what I am about to type. I can restrain myself no further...

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

JV, these sneak peeks rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Jerry I still have not got the FOTR litho and I would love to have that beauty put up in my room, any chance you would donate one to a poor teenager?:D

Maybe you can trade him the Anakin VS Obi-Wan dio for a lithograph.

:monkey5

I really should get Fellowship framed. :eek: I actually went to Michaels today and they have a ++++ load of 36 x 24 frames but only a few 30 x 24. They had a nice black framed version I was going to get but of the 7 they had in stock, not of the frames were in mint condition. :banghead.

Nice progress Jerry, thanks for the pics! :rock

Hey Jerry I still have not got the FOTR litho and I would love to have that beauty put up in my room, any chance you would donate one to a poor teenager?:D

Well Ringer, I am not in the donating business:lol but if you happen to have a SS balrog bust, then we can deal !

JV

Fritz take it to a frame shop and give it the professional treatment. You'll thank me when its done.

:)

Fritz take it to a frame shop and give it the professional treatment. You'll thank me when its done.

:)

I know it'll look great but honestly, I don't want to spend that much on a frame. I had the Weta John Howe and Alan Lee prints which were framed very nicely but these prints will be in my basement and rotated every month so I don't need anything high end. The stock black frame Michaels had was nice if it wasn't scuffed up.

Back