JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, the ROTK is in the approval process, so for now, I am working on the little teaser "video".

I have far more invested in this piece than the first two combined, but I hope to be on press within a week or two. Keep yur fingers crossed!

JV

BTW, someome asked for a Witchking sneek peek? He will appear in the teaser : )

:wave

I believe that might have been me :D.....but Malice forced me to ask :monkey3

:devil

; ) WK's coming soon

JV

:blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy :blissy

thank you JV

You're welcome!

FYI, the teaser is done, I just have to go through approvals, then I'll see about putting it on YouTube, as well as a direct link here too.

JV

Just checkin' in folks!

The approvals are going well, and I hope to get a "greenlight" by the end of next week. The following week the "Pre-Buys" SHOULD start! I'll try to give a heads up of course.

For now, I have some other news:

I am usually not posting stuff on the Star Wars threads, mostly because I haven't had any recent SW art, but I DO have a brand new piece that has been made available less than an hour ago Of Obi Wan Kenobi.These pieces are available as either Giclees or prints, each with different edition sizes. These are available over at Acme archives.

Check it out! Thanks for lookin'

https://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/category.jhtm?cid=203

Last edited:
*Salivates* Have had remarque picked out since FOTR litho (long-range planning works out well). *trying to keep drool from dripping onto keyboard*

*Salivates* Have had remarque picked out since FOTR litho (long-range planning works out well). *trying to keep drool from dripping onto keyboard*

Sounds good.

By Monday I should hear what the status is on ROTK. Once ( and if ) approved, I will probably open the "Pre-Buys"2-3 later. I'll be sure to give a date/time on it so everyone concerned knows in advance.

Once the lithos are off the press, the "Pre-Buy" window will be closed.

And don't forget the "Matching number Trilogy" sets will be available soon.

I'll be sure to break down the various sets / options I plan to offer a little later.

JV

Sounds good.

By Monday I should hear what the status is on ROTK. Once ( and if ) approved, I will probably open the "Pre-Buys"2-3 later. I'll be sure to give a date/time on it so everyone concerned knows in advance.

Once the lithos are off the press, the "Pre-Buy" window will be closed.

And don't forget the "Matching number Trilogy" sets will be available soon.

I'll be sure to break down the various sets / options I plan to offer a little later.

JV

Very good news indeed Jerry! :clap :drool

:woo :woo

Great news. Time for Samwise the Brave remarque :woo :joy

I cannot wait to pre-order this, c'mon Jerry, take my money :lol
Shell
x :wave

Pre-Buys you mean?

I'd be surprised if it is not this coming week. Ultimately, WB and NL have to greenlight the finished project before any imagery ( either moving or still ) can be released.

JV

BTW, in the future I may be creating more art based on LOTR movie themes as well as these "halflings" based on another story.....................

Yeah, Pre-buys. Sweet! Will be making sure to get my order in.

Really? I know I'll be on the lookout if thats the case.

Pre-Buys you mean?

I'd be surprised if it is not this coming week. Ultimately, WB and NL have to greenlight the finished project before any imagery ( either moving or still ) can be released.

JV

BTW, in the future I may be creating more art based on LOTR movie themes as well as these "halflings" based on another story.....................

Now that is good news... Servants of the Dark Lord, The People's of Middle Earth.....the possibilites are endless. :google

Last edited:
Back