JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

Had I known Frank, I would have dropped by your place on the way home from picking it up. Though I suspect any chance of resisting this piece would go right out the window once you see it in person. :wink1:

Probably not a good idea, I have a shillelagh that I may have been tempted to use to separate you from that wonderful item. :thwak :lol

Did you have Jerry wrap it or did you get that done yourself?

Probably not a good idea, I have a shillelagh that I may have been tempted to use to separate you from that wonderful item. :thwak :lol

Did you have Jerry wrap it or did you get that done yourself?

I'm going to have to look it up to see what a shillelagh is though I suspect it safe to say the use of said device would more than likely be pain-inducing. :lol

And I had Jerry take care of the gallery wrap.

I'm going to have to look it up to see what a shillelagh is though I suspect it safe to say the use of said device would more than likely be pain-inducing. :lol

I was just watching cartoons with my nephew last night and a shillelagh was mentioned so it stuck in my head. But I had to look up the spelling. :lol

And I had Jerry take care of the gallery wrap.

Yeah I saw it was $100 and I assume getting it done locally would probably cost more than that.

Did someone say they wanted to see some pics once professionally framed? Just got them hung tonight. Absolutely AMAZING. I really like the sepia toned Stryder, Ringwraith, and Gandalf. Gandalf is the best of all of them.

No Flash

P1020376.jpg

P1020362.jpg

P1020359.jpg

Dude, I'm so happy to have these. F'n amazing.

I still have a couple more to get framed, but I'm good for now.

I understand that. Jerry V work is freaking great stuff. Someday, I will have it all framed and it will really add to the collection.

Looks brilliant. The smoke from Aragorns pipe, GTG is just perfect..... nice!

Jerrys art is amazing.
can someone tell me...what is the difference between a giclee and a canvas?
Just looking at Woodsys pics above and the art is simply amazing.
I would be keen to get at least 1 of from LOTR and Star Wars that Jerry has done.Simply breathtaking.

Jerrys art is amazing.
can someone tell me...what is the difference between a giclee and a canvas?
Just looking at Woodsys pics above and the art is simply amazing.
I would be keen to get at least 1 of from LOTR and Star Wars that Jerry has done.Simply breathtaking.

Hi Glennfett.

I have paper lithographs, and I have Fine Art Giclees, in Paper and Canvas editions. Giclees are printed on heavier fine art paper or canvas materials. Color gamut accuracy is much finer with Giclees over lithographs, but more expensive to produce. My lithographs are the best you can get as far as lithos go, but the Giclees are a step up.
Thanks!

JV

Hi Guys.

Well, SDCC is over, but while at the show I was able to create one piece of Origianl LOTR art; the Balrog. Here's a link to the listing for anyone interested:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Balrog-origina...&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=1693652010679330497

My plans are to create a full-blown Balrog in Moria scene later this year called "Durin's Bane", as time allows, but for now I have this simple Rog piece for ya.

DaddyRogSDCCpaintingsmall.jpg

JV

Last edited:

Was awesome watching to do this Jerry. Whoever wins this is getting themselves something pretty damn cool.

Back