JV's ROTK litho-First Official pics here !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the rate I am going and I know I am not alone in this, I'll be able to open my home to the public as a LOTR Museum!!!! Between pictures and busts and statues and pillowcases (just kidding about those!! :rotfl) I have NO ROOM LEFT, but I NEED one of the ROTK Lithos, ( I say that about almost every new LOTR piece!! :lol:lol)

hey there! what awesome pictures i have sent you a message in ebay asking for a quote for the fotr and t2t with shipping to england? i would want collectors editions!
thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

:007

At the rate I am going and I know I am not alone in this, I'll be able to open my home to the public as a LOTR Museum!!!! Between pictures and busts and statues and pillowcases (just kidding about those!! :rotfl) I have NO ROOM LEFT, but I NEED one of the ROTK Lithos, ( I say that about almost every new LOTR piece!! :lol:lol)

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

hey there! what awesome pictures i have sent you a message in ebay asking for a quote for the fotr and t2t with shipping to england? i would want collectors editions!
thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

:007

Hi there.

If you can wait a little bit, I will be making the entire set available as one item you can buy called, "LOTR trilogy set" or something like that. I will have these Trilogy sets available as a part of the ongoing Collector's and Limited Editions that are on sale now. The main difference with these Trilogy sets is there will be no "remarque" choice option granted if it is the CE (collectors Edition ). The remarques ( if CE's ) will be randomly drawn, and the signed numbers will be random as well ( for both Editions ).
Why? These Trilogy sets will come in a bundle all in one package, which allows me to offer them for a lower total cost ( to be determined ) without having to track and log any remarque requests. If a person wants a Collector Edition Trilogy set, but dosen't care what the remarqued character is, then this is the best bang for your buck. I will break all the options down once the lithos are actually in stock.
I thought you might want to consider holding off if you wanted all 3 shipped to the UK : )

JV

I am going to get these. I waver back and forth between JV's site and Sideshow. The cost of framing these so beautifully is easily worth the markup at Sideshow...custom framing is pricey. Then on the other hand you could have a very artistic, innovative framer do something even better than what SS offers, AND get your favorite remarque...

Decisions, decisions!

There's a few members here that have posted their frames; maybe they can show you what the've done.

JV

I am going to get these. I waver back and forth between JV's site and Sideshow. The cost of framing these so beautifully is easily worth the markup at Sideshow...custom framing is pricey. Then on the other hand you could have a very artistic, innovative framer do something even better than what SS offers, AND get your favorite remarque...

Decisions, decisions!

Personally, custom framing is the way to go. Yes, it is more expensive, but you are getting exactly what you want [no compromises]. And as an added bonus you have the ability to request your own remarque....and that more than makes up for any added framing costs. :D As per Jerry's suggestion, here's a few examples for you. :drool

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Haldir021.jpg

Haldir023.jpg

Hi Shell.

Chompin' at the bit? Ha Ha!

JV
Absolutely, bring it on :lol :rock
I need my Samwise the Brave remarque to go with the forthcoming Sam Dio.
The true hero :lecture :lol.
x :wave

Personally, custom framing is the way to go. Yes, it is more expensive, but you are getting exactly what you want [no compromises]. And as an added bonus you have the ability to request your own remarque....and that more than makes up for any added framing costs. As per Jerry's suggestion, here's a few examples for you.
Haldir021.jpg

Haldir023.jpg
Woodsy, I never tire of seeing your framed piccies my friend, especially this one. I LOVE that remarque :rock :rock
I can't wait to get ROTK, then I can see about getting all 3 framed, probably similarly to yours in colour, they look so classy and bring out the beauty of the Litho :bow
x

Woodsy, I never tire of seeing your framed piccies my friend, especially this one. I LOVE that remarque :rock :rock
I can't wait to get ROTK, then I can see about getting all 3 framed, probably similarly to yours in colour, they look so classy and bring out the beauty of the Litho :bow
x

Wow, those cutom frames look fantastic Woodsy :drool

Very tasteful and classy :)

Thanks ladies! :bow.....you know, they say a person's choice of framing is merely a reflection of that person......:naughty :rotfl

WOW Woodsy!

Yeah the custom framing is very nice, yours are amazing!

Back