UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

Well personally I am using the dyed rayon. Many like the velvet and yes the rayon is more money due to all the work I put in but at 1/6 scale I think it looks better. Many may disagree and that is fine that is just my own opinion.

Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

Could anyone post a comparison picture of both custom capes? That would help my noob ass out :lol

well i think your opinion should hold more water than others since you make the damn things lol

yeah lol, im waiting till someone posts pics of the new capes on the new BB

i just want it to accurate to the film

see i'm on the other side of the fence...i dont care so much about accuracy as long as it makes the figure look good...to me the velvet is too black and shiny for the matte suite even though that's more screen accurate

see i'm on the other side of the fence...i dont care so much about accuracy as long as it makes the figure look good...to me the velvet is too black and shiny for the matte suite even though that's more screen accurate

That is why I like the rayon. I like the deep black of the material once it is dyed and it is what I'm using on mine.

when you get the new BB be sure to post pics with your custom cape!

Is There A Price Difference If You Want A Long Cape or A Short One ?

Is There A Price Difference If You Want A Long Cape or A Short One ?

The actual cape is quite long. I could make it a little shorter for you but it would be the same price.

The actual cape is quite long. I could make it a little shorter for you but it would be the same price.

im for a long cape was just checking the prices on both

First batch of capes are going out Friday and Saturday. They are 30 dollars each via paypal gift. Please verify wheter you want tdk or begins. My paypal is [email protected]. Thanks

i am defimately interested, but would need to see pictures of both types of material

Comparison photos of both on the figures would be extremely helpful.

Here is a picture of the rayon under flash. The bottom is what it looks like pre dyed the top is a dyed version. It is a tad lighter than the velvet.

IMG_1124.jpg

Thanks for the pic, I do appreciate you taking the time in effort to do that. I have your velvet cape here but I still can't tell them apart :lol

Any chance we can see a side-by-side photo of the 2 capes on the figures?

I would just get the velvet material. It is cheaper, it is closer to what is used in the film and it has a real deep black color like the film.

im thinking the rayon may look to match the suit better since the suit is such a dull color instead of a good black...

Have you made a cape for the Batman Begins / Bruce Wayne exclusive?

Or is it exactly the same as the OC?

Back