UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest in Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the films

Just received my DX02, definately would be interested.

Re: Interest in Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the films

Order info has been updated in the first post.

Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

could you explain how they attach for those of us that dont know about your previous capes? or maybe pictures?

Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

Is There A List For This ? Im Interested In This For My Upcoming Bb Bruce Wayne Bats

thats what I'm thinking about getting it for, but i want to see how it attaches...

Is There A List For This ? Im Interested In This For My Upcoming Bb Bruce Wayne Bats

No list just send payment to the paypal assess in the first post. They will attach exactly like my previous begins capes and a takara cape. It will ship right Over the long neck adapter. The dark knight style cape will be slightly different than before so that it is more accurate. Tdk cape will attach the same but the top portion will be a little different.

could you explain how they attach for those of us that dont know about your previous capes? or maybe pictures?

thats what I'm thinking about getting it for, but i want to see how it attaches...

for the DX02 Batman, you stuffed the cape ends into the slots where you'd normally but the cape clips in from the stock cape.

For the Begins cape, he made it like the takara batman cape, meaning that there was a hole cut out that you put the neck joint through then but the cowl sculpt over it

any chance you have a picture of your old BB cape on a batman? doesnt it make the head/cowl sit too high up?

To those who have had both velvet and the spandex type capes ..which do you prefer? ..i have one of lforigno's spandex type capes and i'm wondering what the velvet is like in comparison.

i'll search for the old thread...

what material did you end up deciding on?

any chance you have a picture of your old BB cape on a batman? doesnt it make the head/cowl sit too high up?

here you go. some pics by Voudon of lforigno's original BB spandex cape
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited:

yeah I just found those in the original thread...

are the new BB capes as long as your first design?

That is the spandex version 1. The rayon capes are a little more expensive because I have to dye them. The velvet capes are great and don't Frey. People actually prefer the look of the velvet.

not worried about the dye effecting the figure or bleeding?

cool, that was going to be my next question :D

which do you think looks best on the BB figure (complementing the suit the best)? (not which is movie accurate)

Back