UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

someone hasnt read anything in this thread...

:confused::confused::confused:

Who? Me?

I asked about the new BB / TF exclusive OC one and whether it's the same with the old TDK OC or not.
Because I got my new BB / TF exclusive OC but never bought Lance's TDK OC custom cape, only the TDK one.

And I believe Lance only mentioned that the TDK and old OC are exactly the same, but didn't mention about the new BB / TF exclusive OC.

Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

Pretty sure he did...talks about the template and how it attaches...unless it's been edited out with his updates

hope this helps:
lforigno said:
krec9 said:
Is There A List For This ? Im Interested In This For My Upcoming BB Bruce Wayne Bats

No list just send payment to the paypal assess in the first post. They will attach exactly like my previous begins capes and a takara cape. It will slip right over the long neck adapter. The dark knight style cape will be slightly different than before so that it is more accurate. Tdk cape will attach the same but the top portion will be a little different.

I knew it was there somewhere as I asked the same question before :D

anyone get their capes yet? I'm excited to see some in hand pics!

Hi.

Is this still available? I really want TDK and Begins Ver.

Pls count me in :D

I just received my begins cape and wow!!it is perfect.I strongly recomend this for anyone with a batman figure you won't be disappointed.It fits perfectly and it truly looks screen accurate.its by far one of my best custom upgrades I have gotten.

I just received my begins cape and wow!!it is perfect.I strongly recomend this for anyone with a batman figure you won't be disappointed.It fits perfectly and it truly looks screen accurate.its by far one of my best custom upgrades I have gotten.

any pics?........

Bring on the pics.

Here's some pics .it is awesome

Love the way it falls on the back!

Is that the original OC Batman or the new one? Suit looks a bit dried out

Its the original.

Wow looks great. Can't wait for mine. Hope they arrive soon.

Which material is that?

Back