• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Iron Man Figures for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get-out-of-here-gif-3.gif

Great seller, just curious what made you sell off all these iron men, it is quite the impressive collection

I honestly grew really bored of the hobby, got tired of waiting for Sideshow to produce more HPP suits (the last one was Shades from summer 2017), wanted more space in my bedroom (I share an 1100-square-feet apartment with one roommate, and the figures, boxes, and Detolfs took up an unconscionable amount of space in my room), and perhaps most importantly...I came to the realization that there were far more fulfilling ways to spend/donate my money.

Decided to keep my three favorites...Marks 6, 45, and 46...and keep my pre-order of the Infinity War suit, and liquidate the rest of the collection. Still can't believe how quickly these things got bought up...80% of my collection vanished in less than two weeks.

cool i can respect that - i have become much more picky with my ordering as well. used to pre-order everything but now the prices are too high and i am running out of space. sometimes i gain some sense and realize there are better ways to spend $300 bucks rather than on toys lol.

All figures sold or spoken for...except the Mark 7. I never thought that would be the last one to sell. Where's the love for the beloved Mark 7, y'all?

I'll be quite honest. When I discovered your thread about last week, all the diecast figures were sold already. I'm VERY torn on whether to get the Diecast Mark VI or get the Mark VII from you right now... I don't wanna buy a plastic Mark VII only to see an announcement for a Diecast Mark VII, y'know?

And I know you're not selling the Mark VI, I was just saying whether to get the Mark VI from another seller, or buy the Mark VII from you.

Gamma was bought on eBay, but that was nearly a week ago and the buyer hasn't paid me yet or answered any of my messages. That said, I am relisting it, so it's once again available.

Back