UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Interest in Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the films

I'd be interested too! :)

I do not have a begins or tdk figure but I can definitely show how they look on an advanced truetype.

Yes please do show a pic! :)

I just want to see how it lays and looks if that's ok. I'm very interested

iforigno you are the man! looking forward to posted pics and placing orders for my tdk and incoming begins bats

I'd be interested in a TDK and Begins version

Ha, I didn't see this thread. I just made a post complimenting your old cape design.

I will post pics tonight of the cape on an advanced truetype. I will make a cape in the velvet material and the dyed rayon material.

You should make a wireframe.

Hey lforigno, have you ever thought about dying the velvet cape to see how that turns out?

I think the velvet capes are slightly more shiny/reflective than the movie version and wondered if dying the capes could fix that.

Here are some pics to show the length. I am still working on the top part of the design but this just shows the length of the cape and how it drapes.

3eb7b699.jpg

f37e91ca.jpg

b6b0d293.jpg

thanks... I will make these available in both dyed rayon spandex and velvet.

I also wanted to mention that those that have noticed this thread a little mad because I am now offering a new cape I am sorry. The capes I have made in the past do look great at 1/6 scale. This cape should be only for those that are trying to make it as 1/1 as possible and those who are also crazy, like myself lol

No worries I was so used to seeing the crappy stock cape on my Begins Batman that your 'old' cape is a revelation to me. It looks amazing.

Thanks for the pics!

The length looks good to me. as long as there's no light coming through at the bottom then that's all I care about

When do the preorders start? :) you should make capes for other superheroes too. :)

When do the preorders start? :) you should make capes for other superheroes too. :)

I will start taking orders some time this week. I want to make sure the top portion of the cape is perfect.

thanks... I will make these available in both dyed rayon spandex and velvet.

Hi Iforigno! Sorry if this has been answered already, but what exactly are the differences between the dyed rayon and the velvet? I will be looking to purchase these new cape templates from you for my dx02 tdk bats and the upcoming toy fair begins oc bats. Thanks for all your help!

Back