UPDATED Dyed Rayon cape NOW AVAILABLE thread & Hero template capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

Dyed rayon

Re: UPDATE: 9/13/11 ORDER Custom Batman cape with actual Hero Template used in the fi

im gonna have to get a velvet one real soon. i love the way it drapes

I'm tempted to pick up one of these new capes, but I'm not sure if it's much different than the one I'm using now (also from Lance).

_MG_3396.jpg

_MG_3395.jpg

^^those pics look great Marf.

It looks to drape well at the back, but the front doesn't look as good as I'd hoped from those pics. possibly just the pics though

I agree dude, Steve's pics are not that flattering due to the flash and lack of focus.

I believe Lance ordered one of the new Begins Batmans so I guess he'll get his in the next week or so and then post pics himself

Ok, I am a bit confused on which cape to order. I am getting the new OC bats in a few days. Which cape is the best for this figure. Thanks!

Ok, I am a bit confused on which cape to order. I am getting the new OC bats in a few days. Which cape is the best for this figure. Thanks!

i would go with the velvet cape because it is a great contrast to the lighter batman suit

did you get my pm?

got it thanks. I have a large order of these going out today with the new batman coming out. If anyone is interested please PM me and I can ship out today with this batch. thanks

Hey buddy - are you sending mine out with the current batch too? Let me know if you need my address again!

Pm and paypal sent this morning. Thanks!

I would love to get one of the dyed rayon capes. thats the same material you used on the Darth Vader capes, correct?

I would love to get one of the dyed rayon capes. thats the same material you used on the Darth Vader capes, correct?

yes it is but because of the cost of the material as well as dying said material it is 45 dollars shipped. The velvet material is only 35 dollars shipped.

that sounds good to me. sending you a PM.

you got my pm any update ?

So I just put on the velvet hero cape that lforigno made...it looks AWESOME!! I highly recommend buying one from him...it really kicks the crap out of the cape this new Batman exclusive comes with...ill post pics once I fix the busted right ankle/boot this figure ARRIVED with :gah:

Hi there people. I'm a doofus and can't find comparison pics of the rayon vs. velvet capes. I have no idea which would be better on the new Batman Begins figure, the one that is just beginning to ship. Mine should show up on Friday, so I won't be ordering until next week at the earliest. Just to be sure, the protocol is:
--PM lforigno to state interest and provide my shipping info
--wait for him to reply with paypal info
--I cough up the dough
--he ships my cape with his next batch, whenever that might be.....?

Sorry of I'm being dense. Hey, I'm on medication. That's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it.
:monkey3

Hi there people. I'm a doofus and can't find comparison pics of the rayon vs. velvet capes. I have no idea which would be better on the new Batman Begins figure, the one that is just beginning to ship. Mine should show up on Friday, so I won't be ordering until next week at the earliest. Just to be sure, the protocol is:
--PM lforigno to state interest and provide my shipping info
--wait for him to reply with paypal info
--I cough up the dough
--he ships my cape with his next batch, whenever that might be.....?

Sorry of I'm being dense. Hey, I'm on medication. That's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it.
:monkey3

It's cool lol. I have plenty of capes and I actually prefer the velvet cape as it is a great compliment to the matte finish of the suit.

Back