• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thinning the herd - Hot Toys for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingbumble

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got a bit carried away with this collecting hobby over the past couple of years so I've decided to thin the crowd somewhat. Therefore, I am selling off some of the pieces that have lost a bit of their appeal.

All figures have been keep out of sunlight in a detolf sealed against dust, in a pet and smoke free home

Unless otherwise noted, all figures are in as new condition and all boxes are in excellent condition with little to no wear.

Shipping in the UK is included in the price. International shipping would be more

All sales are final and completed in good faith

Hot Toys Spiderman 3 New Goblin - complete and with shipper. Batteries have been removed from the glider and are included in a small bag in the box - they were rarely used so should still hold plenty of charge. $130

Hot Toys TF Batman - with shipper, complete and including Lforigno custom cape (medium rayon). Boots had the typical problem of being faulty so were swapped out with DX02 boots, which are identical in design and colour but are much more sound. Original boots will be included if desired. $320 Will also part exchange this for Avengers Thor, TDK SWAT Gordon or TDKR Bane

I may accept offers on these if they are reasonable.

Also for sale is a Studio Oxmox lifesize T-600 statue. It's about 7'2" and weighs around 80kgs and has never been assembled - it's still in its factory packing. I'd love to keep it but I've never had, and likely will never have, anywhere big enough to put it so I am reluctantly putting it up for sale. Due to its size the cost of shipping would be mahoosive, so if anyone is interested they would have to be willing to drive to Cambridge (UK) to pick it up. I'd like £2k for it but would listen to offers if any were made

https://www.studiooxmox.com/sites_e/terminator_oxmox_1xl.html

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the above items. Pictures can be made available on request.

Sold Items:

HT T-1000 as Sarah Connor
HT John Connor
HT Bank Robber Joker
HT Thor
HT Abigail Whistler
HT Scarecrow
HT T-1000

Last edited:
Re: Thinning the herd - Hot Toys for sale, Oxmox T-600

Pictures of Sarah Connor as requested

dsc02066k.jpg

dsc02067v.jpg

dsc02068rb.jpg

dsc02069cj.jpg

dsc02071vu.jpg

dsc02072g.jpg

dsc02074va.jpg

dsc02075lg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Thinning the herd - Hot Toys for sale, Oxmox T-600 - new items added, prices drop

Bumperoo

Feel free to throw some offers my way - I may well be tempted :)

Re: Thinning the herd - Hot Toys for sale, Oxmox T-600 - prices dropped again

Back from southern parts so all PMs will be replied to in the next day and orders confirmed where appropriate

Re: Thinning the herd - Hot Toys for sale, Oxmox T-600 - prices dropped again

Abigail Whistler and BR Joker sold! Many thanks to the buyer :)

Bumpity doo dah

Back